Big John Oversized Toilet Seats
Our customers requested a "larger-than-standard, comfortable, quality, ADA-compliant, oversized" toilet seat, and we found a seat that offers both the quality and the value that our customers are accustomed to and deserve. PlumbingSupply.com®
is your source for this and many other unique, hard-to-find toilet seats
Closed Front with Cover - White
These oversized toilet seats feature:
- Stylish ergonomic design with a larger, more comfortable opening and a luxuriously contoured sitting surface that is roomier than any other toilet seat on the market
- Engineered tough for long lasting durability uses the highest-grade anti-microbial plastic that is both stain and chemical resistant
- Durable "Continuous Stainless Steel Hinges" that provide unbreakable strength where others fail (standard 5-1/2" bolt spread)
- "One size fits all" -- uniquely engineered to perfectly fit either a Round or Elongated toilet bowl
- Stabilizing "Synthetic Rubber Bumpers" that literally grip the porcelain, keeping the seat from any un-wanted shifting while providing excellent transfer assistance
- Available in both closed front or open front designs
- Rated at over 1,000 lbs. (please check with your toilet's manufacturer for weight limitations prior to purchasing)
- ADA Compliant when installed per the manufacturer's specifications
- Choose from standard white color to match most toilets or cream color that is fairly close to almond, bone, biscuit and linen
For sanitary/hygienic reasons, toilet seats may not be returned.
Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Are these toilet seats made just for the big & tall/plus size people only?"
A. No, these Big John toilet seats are not just for the big & tall/plus size consumers only. They're great for people who are larger-framed and bigger-boned; as well as senior citizens and the physically impaired, or even those of an average size who just want a more comfortable toilet seat.
Q. "Will the Big John toilet seat fit on my handicap sized toilet?"
A. Technically, yes, it will fit, as the difference between ADA compliant toilets and standard toilets is the height of the toilet, not the width of the bowl. However, most people find that the addition of the Big John toilet seat, which is over two inches thick, to be too high when added to the height of an ADA compliant toilet. A 'standard' toilet seat height is at 14-16", where ADA compliant toilets are at 17-19". Normal seats are about 1/2-1" thick, while Big John seats are over twice that. If you have an ADA compliant toilet, we highly recommend making sure that a 2-3/8" thick toilet seat will work for you.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑