Adjustable Universal Toilet Tank Levers
Replacement Flush Levers for Any Toilet Model
Finally! A toilet tank lever to fit all styles, angles and curvatures of toilet tanks. If your toilet is obsolete and parts are hard to find these tank levers may be exactly what you need. Left, right, front, side, angled or straight, these tank levers fit almost all brands of toilets with ease.
StrongARM® "Universal Fit" Adjustable Toilet Trip Levers
- A perfect solution for hard-to-fit tanks, unusually shaped or curved tanks, older/discontinued models, etc.
- Fits front mount, angle mount, side mount, right hand mount, or side mount with handle facing down - adjustable at varying degrees/angles for a custom fit
- Super easy to adjust and install (instructions included)
- Works with almost any flush valve or flapper, including canister-style flush systems in some Mansfield and Kohler toilets
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, strong plastic arm and sturdy metal handle
- Available in two handle styles and a variety of finishes to suit your décor
- Includes handle assembly, mounting nut, elbow, unique locking clips (2) for easy adjustment, arm, and hook for attaching flapper chain
- View dimensions for standard front mount configuration
- View dimensions for standard side mount configuration
With Classic Style Handle
Adjustable Toilet Tank Levers Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "How do I tell what type of toilet trip lever I have?"
A. To determine what type of trip lever you have, you will need to note where the trip lever is mounted on the outside, then open the toilet tank and see how it is mounted, and how it is angled towards the flush valve. Once you have determined how your trip lever is installed in relation to the tank and flush valve, you should be able to select a trip lever from our extensive offerings.
Q. "How do I tell what type of mount my trip lever is?"
A. There are several ways trip levers are mounted; the style will depend on the manufacturer's shape of the tank, and the location of the flush valve. The styles are angle mount, side mount, front mount, right-hand mount, and offset. The angle mount typically has a 45° angle in the arm so that it can reach the flush valve located near the center of the tank. The side mount trip lever is for toilets that need a trip lever on the left side of the toilet tank (when standing and facing the toilet). Front mount toilets are one of the more common styles, and are mounted on the left/front of the tank (unless it is noted as "right hand mount"). Right hand mount is located on the right/front side of the tank. The offset trip lever has a long arm, and is angled to work around a less commonly angled tank shape.
return to top ↑