Invisia® Bamboo Shower Seats & Bath Benches
Elegance and convenience in one simple seat
Shower seats and bath benches offer you the ultimate convenience in bathing. They can promote the independence and safety of those who may have difficulty getting in and out of a deep bathtub or standing for a long period of time. Made from sustainable, eco-friendly, and hypoallergenic bamboo wood, these luxurious seats offer you this convenience and added safety while maintaining an elegant sense of style that will complement almost any décor. Highly durable and super strong, these seats can accommodate up to 500 lbs when properly installed and with proper care, will last you for years to come.
click any image to jump directly to that section
Please note: In the interest of sustainability and protection of our environment, the Invisia Collection is no longer manufactured from Bamboo wood. These seats are now made from strong, eco-friendly bamboo - which offers the added benefits of being hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to moisture, temperature changes, and bacteria.
SerenaSeat™ Wall Mounted Folding Bamboo Shower Seat
- Promote independence, safety, and comfort in the shower while maintaining an elegant atmosphere and style, reminiscent of your favorite spa
- Beautiful, naturally water- and mildew-resistant bamboo wood complements almost any décor and is finished with a two-part, VOC-free oil
- Highly durable, yet lightweight brushed aluminum frame available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Powdercoat Grey finishes
- Super slim 3" profile when in the "up" position leaves you plenty of room to move around when the seat isn't in use - making it ideal for families, roommates, group homes, or any shower with multiple users
- Machined precision tension hinge holds the seat securely in place when "up" to help prevent the seat from inadvertently falling down and causing injury
- Removable backrest conceals mounting screws to help prevent scratches, and allows access to wall for easy cleaning
- 500lbs weight capacity when properly installed
- 32" wide ADA compliant version available for added security
Bamboo Corner Shower Seat
- Unique design conveniently nestles into any corner of your shower to maximize space - ideal for smaller shower stalls or even with a tub
- Helps you make the shower a safer, more comfortable place - ideal for elderly or disabled loved ones or while shaving
- Constructed of naturally gorgeous bamboo wood that is strong, easy to maintain, and highly moisture- and decay-resistant
- Available in three popular frame finishes - Polished Chrome, Brushed Stainless, or Oil Rubbed Bronze - to complement your existing fixtures
- Streamlined design complements a variety of bathroom design styles and can double as a shelf when needed
- Generous 18-1/2" seat depth offers plenty of room to sit comfortably
- Concealed wall mounts maximize wall contact for added strength with a clean-looking installation and no screws to get scratched on
- 500lbs weight capacity when properly installed
- Complies with ADAAG 4.26.3 guidelines, specifying structural strength of tub and shower seats (when installed correctly)
Bamboo Portable Bath Bench
- Elegant, naturally beautiful Bamboo with durable finishes - Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Powdercoat Grey
- Helps make bathing safer and more comfortable, and offers a convenient way to soak your feet, shave your legs, or bathe without trying to get fully in and out of a deep or slippery bathtub
- Excellent for travel - lightweight, easy to install/remove, and fits almost any tub!
- Conveniently doubles as a bath caddy - perfect for holding a book and glass of wine or cup of tea while you luxuriate in a relaxing bath
- Easily removable to store out of the way while showering or not being used - adjustable traction feet make it quick and easy to securely re-install
- Fits tubs from 19-3/4" to 27-1/4" wide with adjustable screw-in legs
- 500lbs weight capacity when properly installed and used according to manufacturer's recommendation
- 15" wide ADA compliant version available for added security
Wooden Bamboo Shower Seats & Bath Benches Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What's the best way to clean bamboo?"
A. Although bamboo is water-resistant, we recommend regularly drying your new shower seat after showering to help avoid water spots and keep the oil finish fresh. Most bathroom cleaners are harsh and abrasive and may damage your seat, and the natural properties of the bamboo make it dirt and mildew resistant anyway, but about every six months it is a good idea to wash down the seat with an oil soap like those you would use for hardwood floors or furniture. You may apply wood oil about once a year if desired to help keep the finish looking new.
Q. "What is the seat finish? Do you offer a lighter color finish?"
A. At this time, the manufacturer only offers the Rubio Monocoat finish for their bamboo shower seats and bath benches. In the interest of carrying their healthful, eco-friendly design throughout the product, this is an extremely durable 2-part natural oil finish that doesn't contain any volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or other harmful chemicals. If the manufacturer ever chooses to make another finish available, we will be happy to offer it to our customers!
Q. "How do I install these seats?"
A. Every seat will come with detailed instructions for installing that style of seat safely on a variety of surfaces. If you do not feel you can safely install the seat yourself, we recommend having a professional install it for you. Please note that neither PlumbingSupply.com® nor the manufacturer make any guarantees as to the safety or load limit of these seats if they are not properly installed. Additionally, we are only a distributor of these products. Warranty is with the manufacturer.
Q. "I noticed that these designer seats have a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Is that the maximum weight for mounting to any surface?"
A. The unique frame designs of these seats are specifically engineered to allow for a maximum weight capacity of 500 lbs if installed according to the manufacturer's installation instructions which states that the mounting surface must be structurally sound (strengthening modifications may be required).
return to top ↑