Victorian Tub & Hand Shower Faucets
by American Bath Factory
Due to state mandated low flow regulations, these leg tub faucets with handshowers are not available for shipping to customers in California or Colorado. Please browse more tub faucets
to find compliant models.
American Bath Factory Deck Mount Tub Faucet with 7" Centers
- Classic cross handles with porcelain inserts
- Ceramic disc cartridges
- Brass construction
- Elephant spout with 5-1/2" reach
American Bath Factory Deck Mount Tub Faucet with 3-3/8" Centers
- Solid brass construction for life long durability
- Zero maintenance ceramic disc cartridges
- 7-1/2" gooseneck spout
- ADA compliant finish-matching lever handles
- Includes 2" mounting risers
American Bath Factory Wall Mount Faucet with Adjustable Centers
- 3" to 9-1/2" adjustable centers
- Solid brass construction is extra durable
- Drip-free ceramic disc cartridges
- Elephant spout with 6-1/2" reach
- Old fashioned cross handles with porcelain inserts
American Bath Factory Wall or Tub Mount Faucet with Adjustable Centers
American Bath Factory Wall or Tub Faucet with 3-3/8" Centers
- Solid brass construction for an extremely durable faucet
- 7-1/2" high gooseneck spout
- Metal lever handles are ADA compliant
- Maintenance free ceramic disc cartridges
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I really like the new "designer" finishes, but I'm wondering if they are as durable as chrome. What do you recommend?"
A. We prefer to recommend chrome finishes as they are generally the most durable of all finishes. But it really is a matter of personal preference and use. Many manufacturers that offer these new finishes include care/cleaning guides with their products.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
"Thank you for your honesty and sincerity. I greatly appreciate a company who would rather lose a sale than mislead a customer... It is a pleasure getting the personal contact and e-mail responses that I have gotten from your company... go ahead with my order. I will use your business again when my needs see fit..."
- Chris Lombardo, Raleigh, North Carolina 27606
"Thank you so much for your prompt reply and attention to our request. PlumbingSupply.com®'s employees are top notch!"
- Diane Yannetelli, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854-1411
Please note that every customer testimonial shown on our pages has given us written permission to quote them. Our customer's privacy is very important to us, and we will never give, share or sell contact information or e-mail addresses to anyone!
return to top ↑