Poly Grease Trap Features
The use of grease traps is standard health/safety code in most all commercial food preparation situations. These quality, lightweight, value-priced grease traps are manufactured to withstand the most rigorous commercial applications.
to main features of these Ashland polyethylene greasetraps
These polyethylene grease traps are designed and engineered with a specially compounded material
that can outperform other plastic materials in the most severe conditions.
- All of these grease traps include scientifically placed removable baffles
- Comes with flow control device
- Has internal air-reliefs
- Certified to the exacting standards of PDI
- Listed by other local code authorities and national standards groups such as IAPMO
- Leak-proof, seamless constructed tank, manufactured with high-quality material that provides enhanced stiffness in combination with impact-resistant properties
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry
- Complete inlet and outlet connections with standard female pipe threads. Spun welded not glued
- O-ring sealing gasket between cover and tank
- Matching cover with recessed bolt holes and corrosion resistant screws. HD diamond plate overlays available for heavy traffic areas, please call
- Easy-to-read installation instruction
- Strong and durable, yet light in weight to make handling and installation less demanding
- The unique resin used allows for use in applications requiring 212°F continuous service. No comparable material like it
- Smooth, nonstick surface allows for easier and more complete cleaning. Surfaces discourage bacteria buildup
- In many ways polyethylene is superior to metal, fiberglass, or specially treated materials that are promoted as preventing corrosion. Polyethylene grease traps include a completely integrated surface guaranteed not to corrode, chip, peel or leach
Optional Heavy Traffic Overlays
These overlays ship with longer bolts to go through both covers.
Related Items & Accessories
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑