For ease of use, nothing beats Amazing Sta Put™ Ultra Plumbers Putty. This non-staining, flexible putty is an ideal solution for installations in porous surfaces such as the very popular concrete, subtly beautiful stone or granite, or the eye-catching marble countertops offered today.
Amazing Sta Put™ Ultra Plumbers Putty
- Non staining
- Great for stone, granite, marble, & other porous surfaces
- Easy to use, non toxic, and pleasant to handle
- Can be used just like regular plumbers putty. It can easily be molded into rings or other shapes to
conform to the item being installed
- Malleable & flexible
- Does not melt, rot, crumble, dry out, or shrink even when used on surfaces such as wood or concrete
Sta Put™ Ultra Plumbers Putty - 14 Ounces $5.98
Stainless Plumbers Putty
Plumbers putty features:
- Never hardens, flakes, crumbles, cracks or shrinks
- Use on rims, strainers, faucets and toilet bowl wherever a nondrying, watertight seal is needed
- Knead putty before application; spread liberally to insure perfect seal
- Excess is easily removed and reused
- Not designed for use on marble or plastic
14 oz. Stainless Plumbers Putty $2.79
Order 10 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I'm installing a granite sink. Which plumbers putty is best for my application?"
A. Sta Put™ Ultra Plumbers Putty is designed for use on granite, stone, marble and other porous surfaces.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑