No plumbing toolbox is complete without some putty! Easy to use and easy to remove, plumber's putty creates a watertight seal that should never dry out. When you need to seal a sink rim, faucet or drain, there's no better choice!
Sta Put™ Ultra Plumber's Putty
- Designed for use with porous and natural stone surfaces
- Ideal for granite, marble, quartz, sandstone, travertine and Corian/solid surface
- Non-staining, oil-free formula stays flexible and will not harden or crack
- Easily molded to conform to the item being installed
- Does not melt, rot, crumble, dry out or shrink - even when used on surfaces such as wood or concrete
14 oz. Sta Put™ Ultra Plumber's Putty $8.27
Premier Plumber's Putty
- Ideal for stainless steel, cast iron and porcelain enamel
- Not for use with plastic or porous surfaces
- Never hardens, flakes, crumbles, cracks or shrinks
- Excess is easily removed and reused
14 oz. Plumber's Putty $3.22
Order 10 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I'm installing a granite sink. Which putty is best for my application?"
A. Sta Put™ Ultra Plumber's Putty is designed for use on granite, stone, marble and other porous surfaces.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑