Stainless Steel Pedestal Drinking Fountains
These durable, stylish, drinking fountains are a great addition to your office, park, playground, campground, resort or hotel setting. Their sturdy stainless steel construction is ideal for beach or saltwater applications. Available in a myriad of styles and colors, PlumbingSupply.com® is pleased to be your source for these fine stainless steel pedestal fountains.
Sturdy Round Dual Drinking Fountains
This stylish drinking fountain features:
- Pedestal made from 3/16" wall steel pipe - 3/8" sheet steel arm for second fountain
- Durable chrome-plated brass bubblers with bubbler guards locked to stainless steel receptors to help prevent vandalism
- Sturdy 18 gauge brushed finish stainless steel receptors and vandal-resistant chrome-plated brass drain plugs
- Chrome-plated brass push button valves recessed in 3/8" steel plates for long-lasting use with little maintenance
- Stylish, durable stainless steel finish or your choice of a variety of powder coat colors to suit your space at no extra cost
- Available with basic frost-proof valve or deluxe Sanifrost frost-proof valve system
- Dimensions: 40"H x 10-3/4"W x 30-3/4"L
- Brass components compliant with 2014 Federal Safe Drinking Water Act requirements and suitable for use with potable water. Please note that drinking water compliant brass components contain trace amounts of materials found on CA Prop 65 chemical list.
Due to size/weight and to ensure safe delivery, certain items ship by truck and have a $175 additional shipping fee per freight item.
Please select your type of address:
Commercial -or- Residential
PLEASE NOTE: Default finish is STAINLESS STEEL for all models, unless you choose a different color below.
Color examples and photos are representational only and may differ depending on monitor settings.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is Sanifrost?"
A. Sanifrost is a patented environment friendly freeze-proof valve system that has no weep hole or pump system - making it ideal for high water table or inadequate site drainage applications. The sanitary system will not allow stored water to re-enter the bubbler, helping to prevent cross contamination of the drinking water supply with ground water, and resulting in a minimal amount of water wasted.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑