Hand-Hammered Bar/Prep Sinks
Hammerwerks Collection by Houzer
The epitome of rustic elegance, these classic hammered copper and pewter sinks have a living finish, which means they will oxidize and develop a beautiful patina of varying hues over time and usage. These space-saving designs are individually hand-made, so no two are exactly alike. Selecting one of these elegant sinks will add flair and a designer's touch to your home.
These bar/prep sinks feature:
- Unique hand-hammered design lends elegance to your home
- Made from durable copper with an antique copper or lustrous pewter finish
- Copper finish has natural anti-bacterial properties and will patina beautifully over time (pewter finish will not patina)
- Flat bottom with easy depths ideal for washing hands or rinsing produce
- Convenient 3-1/2" drain opening - perfect for use with a garbage disposer
- Can be installed as an undermount or drop-in, depending on your desired look
- Available in two sizes to suit your needs
Note: These sinks are individually hand-made and will have small variations in shading, size, and hammering technique.
Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Do these sinks age over time?"
A. Due to oxidation the color and style of these sink slightly vary and "age" resulting in a unique, one of a kind sink.
return to top ↑