High Efficiency Wall Hung Toilets
Cheviot Elongated Front Wall Mount Toilets
Wall mount toilets are a great choice for your home or small office. As these toilets are mounted on the wall itself, cleaning the floor under and around the toilet is easy and fast. These toilets include the wall mount control panel, which installs in the wall above the toilet. The tank is concealed behind the wall and provides these wall hung toilets with a sleek design sure to fit most bathroom styles.
Features of the Wall Hung #805:
- Ultimate modern streamlined design
- Makes cleaning easy and accessible
- HET (high efficiency toilet) requires only 1.28 gallons of water per flush
- Hidden wall carrier (included) allows toilet to support up to 850 lbs.
- Tank is hidden inside the wall, so just the bowl and white, chrome, or brushed nickel plastic flush control panel are exposed
- Elongated bowl, adjustable height with maximum height of 17"
- 2" x 6" wall construction (wood or steel) required
- Meets ADA compliancy requirements when installed to proper height specifications
- View dimensions of the Wall Hung #805 Series Toilet
- Toilet seats sold separately below
Please note: Due to low-flow regulations, these wall hung toilets are not available for shipping to California.
Wall Hung Toilets Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Will this toilet meet my town's high efficiency toilet laws?"
A. While we do make an effort to be aware of upcoming plumbing-related legislation, we simply cannot keep up with all the plumbing-related legislation for all municipalities. As part of the selection process for new fixtures, we highly recommend contacting your local code enforcement agencies for the latest plumbing fixture requirements. This will help you select the correct fixtures for your home or business, and will also help avoid nasty surprises should your project require a permit or inspection. If working with a plumber, confirm he or she is well aware of current legislation in your area, too.
return to top ↑