Chronomite® Eyewash Instant Water Heaters
Since 1966, Chronomite Laboratories Inc. has been the innovative leader in providing solutions for commercial and industrial tankless plumbing applications. Their units offer instantaneous, unlimited hot water by heating the water as it passes through the celcon waterways. Their uniquely designed element assembly, which allows flow-through abrasive action of water, creates a self-cleaning feature, eliminating alkali calcification build-up. PlumbingSupply.com® is pleased to offer their innovative, quality products.
These tankless eyewash water heaters feature:
- Stainless steel housing provides easy to clean sanitary surface
- Use anywhere face and eyes may be exposed to hazardous materials
- Heater supplies tepid warm water for comfortable flushing relief
- Factory preset temperature at 84°F
- 98% energy efficient
- Compact size: 10-3/4" (W) x 7-5/6" (H) x 2-3/4" (D)
- Easy to install
- Low installation cost
- Unlimited hot water
- Meets ADA requirements
- Complies with current low-lead requirements
- Digital microprocessor control
- Minimum operating flow rate: 2.2 gpm
- Maximum operating flow rate: 3.0 gpm
- Operating pressure: 45-150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 84°F
- Single phase
Related Items & Accessories
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑