1) Slide ceiling support loop G onto short straight section C.
2) Apply adhesive tape or masking tape to hold the ceiling support
loop in place, so it will not slide and scratch the rod.
3) Assemble curved sections A and B to short straight
section C with special adapters attached or crimped ends.
4) Place adhesive tape or masking tape over joining areas
of (A and C) and (B and C) to facilitate installation.
5) Locate wall flanges H and I and install with wood screws so that D-rod is centrally located over tub. Make certain that D-rod is installed under shower arm and head or under riser assembly.
6) Pre-assemble D-rod to wall flanges while placing ceiling support rod alongside center of section C to locate ceiling support flange J and to determine proper length of ceiling support rod K.
7) Remove D-rod for later assembly.
8) If necessary cut ceiling support rod K with a metal saw and mount ceiling support flange J to ceiling with wood screws.
9) Insert loops M and N into long straight back bar L.
10) Slide back bar L on open side of the U-shaped assembly with pre-assembled loops.
11) Locate back bar L at a point where the curtain will drop vertically into the tub. Tighten set screws on loops.
12) Screw ceiling support rod K into ceiling flange J.
13) Reassemble D-rod to flanges H and I while attaching rod K to loop G and tighten setscrew.
14) Tighten setscrews on wall flanges H and I.
15) Remove tape and installation is complete.