Quality Designer Grab Bars
Stylish Designs Coupled With Safety Features
Add a stylish element of safety to your bathroom décor with these durable, beautifully functional grab bars. The graceful curves and beautiful finishes will complement your environment, while adding an extra safety feature to your home. Designed to withstand 250 pounds of weight, they are as tough as they are beautiful. Millions of children and adults fall and injure themselves every year, particularly around the tub or shower, so these fancy design of these grab bars provide a ergonomic enhanced wave design to better accommodate persons of varying heights and reach ranges. Hardware for these stylish bars are adjustable along the bar offering multiple mounting locations so you can fit your grab bar perfectly to existing support framework.
- Ideal for getting in and out of the tub or shower, transferring to and from the toilet, or anywhere you need a safe, secure handhold
- ADA Compliant when installed properly
- Can hold up to 250lbs of weight (when mounted according manufacturer's specifications) to accommodate a variety of users
- Adjustable hardware along the bar offers multiple mounting locations
- Available in a classic horizontal or stylish wave design and a variety of lengths and finishes to suit your décor
- Versatile design allows it to be used as a grab bar, towel bar, safety handle, or toilet paper holder (10" model)
- Grab bar diameter - 1.25"
Unique "WAVE" Grab Bars
Wave Bar -
Classic Horizontal Grab Bars
Straight Bar -
Want to mix and match finishes on your new grab bar? Choose a specific finish for your grab bar mounting posts.
2 mounting posts included with each grab bar. All of the grab bars come with finish-matching mounting posts unless otherwise specified.
Please note: Finishes are representational only and may differ depending on monitor settings.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What causes mobility to become an issue?"
A. The causes of impaired mobility can range from body changes due to aging, to rehabilitation following an accident or stroke, to increased symptoms of conditions such as multiple sclerosis. Any sort of restricted movement can affect the activities of daily living, which may not only be frustrating, but can potentially make "normal" activities feel unsafe. The major goal of adding grab bars and other assistive devices is to maintain functional ability, and ensure a safe environment, no matter the cause of the decreased mobility.
return to top ↑