Bar & Prep Faucets
Danze® kitchen and bar faucets will bring contemporary style to your home. With their incredible choice of faucets in the latest decorator finishes, you can be sure your kitchen or bar will have the best. PlumbingSupply.com® is your source for Danze products and thousands of other plumbing-related products.
Opulence Victorian-Style Bar/Prep Faucet
Compliant with California Energy Commission water efficiency standards
Ideal fixture for any specialized entertainment and food preparation area looking for well-designed charm - High-rising swivel spout maximizes sink space - Ceramic disc valve provides a tight seal for drip free performance every time - View Dimensions
Single Handle Bar Faucets
Multi Purpose Cleaning Brush
This Brushtech cleaning brush features:
- Removes soap scum and dirt from places where sponges can't reach
- Soft plastic white bristles do not mark or scratch delicate surfaces
- Flexible design gets in and around taps and pipes
- Also great for cleaning pipes that are close to walls, furniture legs, and other hard to reach places
- View multi-purpose cleaning brush dimensions
- Proudly made in the USA
Multi Purpose Cleaning Brush
Order 12, 24, 48 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Related Items & Accessories
Danze® Amalfi, Antioch, Bannockburn, Cape Anne, Eastham, Logan Square, Melrose, Mid-Town, Opulence, Parma, Plymouth, Reef, Sheridan, Sirius, and South Shore are registered trademarks of Danze, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I'm hearing a lot about lead-free these days. What does that have to do with plumbing products and how does the new lead-free legislation affect me?"
A. Basically, the laws implemented Jan. 1st, 2014 require plumbing products that come in contact with drinking water to be "essentially lead free" (less than 0.25% weighted average). For further information about how the law determines what is "lead free", rules regarding which plumbing products must be "lead free", and who these laws will affect, please click here.
Q. "What are the new California Energy Commission water efficiency standards and how does this affect me?"
A. Effective January 1, 2016, certain plumbing fixtures will be required to comply with new California Energy Commission requirements for flow rate and water efficiency. Since the program began in 1976, it has continually worked to develop standards for energy- and water-using appliances and fixtures that will help Californians to conserve energy and water. To help the state deal with current and future drought conditions, only water-saving plumbing fixtures will be legally available for sale in California. Products like faucets, toilets, urinals, and shower heads are all affected by the new regulations.
Sold after January 1, 2016:
Sold after July 1, 2016:
- Public lavatory faucets & aerators must have a maximum flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute or less (at 60psi)
- Kitchen faucets & aerators must have a maximum flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute or less (at 60psi) - dual function faucets may have an optional temporary flow of 2.2 gallons per minute
- Toilets must use a maximum 1.28 gallons per flush or less - or a dual-flush effective flush volume of 1.28 gallons per flush or less
- Wall mounted urinals must use a maximum 0.125 gallons per flush or less
- Other urinals must use a maximum 0.5 gallons per flush or less
Sold after July 1, 2018:
- Lavatory faucets & aerators must have a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute or less (at 60psi)
- Shower heads must have a maximum flow rate of 2.0 gallons per minute or less (at 80psi)
- Shower heads must have a maximum flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute or less (at 80psi)
What this means for the average consumer is that you can rest easy knowing that the product you're getting is compliant with the law - and will help you do your part to save water, our most precious natural resource. Additionally, it is important to note that current EPA WaterSense program requirements are not as stringent as the California Energy Commission requirements. Thus, not all WaterSense products may be compliant with the new laws in California. Please be sure to review the specifications of the product you're purchasing prior to placing your order as we cannot ship non-compliant products to our customers in California.
return to top ↑