Corner Kitchen Sinks
Make the most of unused corner space and still enjoy a double bowl sink!
When you want to upgrade or update your kitchen, and you need a unique sink that will enhance your design, PlumbingSupply.com® has an excellent selection of attractive corner-installed sinks. With their space-saving installation, they're ideal for smaller kitchens or as a prep area to help you utilize your space efficiently.
Barclay Montague Undermount Corner Kitchen Sink
The Most Durable Corner Kitchen Sink You'll Ever Own!!
This corner sink features:
- High fashion unique corner design breaks away from the cookie-cutter kitchen sink
- Extra deep 10" bowls make it easy to fill or clean deep dishes
- Undermount style sink makes it easier to keep counters clean - no edges to get gunky!
- Solid 16 gauge stainless steel is the thickest production sink you can buy for residential applications
- Rear centered drains won't clutter your under-sink space
- Fits standard 3-1/2" basket strainers (offered separately)
- Single faucet hole for sleek, minimalist installation
- Coated for sound insulation
- Matte finish is easy to keep looking like new
Houzer Drop-In Corner Kitchen Sink
faucet sold separately
This corner double bowl sink features:
- 4 faucet holes to accommodate widespread faucets, side sprays, and accessories - includes basket strainers
- Generous overall size with 8" deep bowls offers plenty of room for kitchen tasks
- Premium grade 20 gauge stainless steel with lustrous satin finish to complement almost any décor
- StoneGuard™ undercoating over sound absorbing pad reduces noise
Please note these sinks have a 5-7 day lead time to ship
Dayton Drop-In Corner Sink
sink shown with 4 faucet holes drilled
This corner kitchen sink features:
- Self-rimming design for easy installation
- Quality 20 gauge stainless steel
- Both bowls: 14" x 15-3/4" x 6-1/2"
- Overall size: 31-7/8" x 31-7/8"
- Select 3 or 4 faucet holes (1-1/2" dia)
- Expoxed surfaces are polished to a satin finish to complement your home
- Fully undercoated to dampen noise
Corner Kitchen Sinks Related Items:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is StoneGuard™?"
A. A marble powder based undercoating specially formulated and applied over a super silencer pad. It reduces the noise of clattering dishes, running water and thermally insulates your sink keeping hot soaking water hot for longer.
Q. "What does gauge mean in regards to stainless steel?"
A. The lower the number, the thicker the material. In our opinion, 22 gauge is bare minimum (builder quality). During the manufacturing process, stainless steel sinks are "stamped" into shape. That means that the material stretches and therefore the corners can be very thin. We suggest at least 20 gauge and preferably 18 gauge.
return to top ↑