When you want to upgrade or update your kitchen, and you need a unique sink that will enhance your design, PlumbingSupply.com® has an excellent selection of attractive corner-installed sinks. With their space-saving installation, they're ideal for smaller kitchens or as a prep area to help you utilize your space efficiently.
Barclay Montague Undermount Corner Kitchen Sink
The Most Durable Corner Kitchen Sink You'll Ever Own!!
This corner sink features:
- High fashion unique corner design breaks away from the cookie-cutter kitchen sink
- Extra deep 10" bowls make it easy to fill or clean deep dishes
- Undermount style sink makes it easier to keep counters clean - no edges to get gunky!
- Solid 16 gauge stainless steel is the thickest production sink you can buy for residential applications
- Rear centered drains won't clutter your under-sink space
- Fits standard 3-1/2" basket strainers (offered separately)
- Single faucet hole for sleek, minimalist installation
- Coated for sound insulation
- Matte finish is easy to keep looking like new
Houzer Drop-In Corner Kitchen Sink
faucet sold separately
This corner double bowl sink features:
- 4 faucet holes to accommodate widespread faucets, side sprays, and accessories - includes basket strainers
- Generous overall size with 8" deep bowls offers plenty of room for kitchen tasks
- Premium grade 20 gauge stainless steel with lustrous satin finish to complement almost any décor
- StoneGuard™ undercoating over sound absorbing pad reduces noise
Please note these sinks have a 5-7 day lead time to ship
Dayton Drop-In Corner Sink
sink shown with 4 faucet holes drilled
This corner kitchen sink features:
- Self-rimming design for easy installation
- Quality 20 gauge stainless steel
- Both bowls: 14" x 15-3/4" x 6-1/2"
- Overall size: 31-7/8" x 31-7/8"
- Select 3 or 4 faucet holes (1-1/2" dia)
- Expoxed surfaces are polished to a satin finish to complement your home
- Fully undercoated to dampen noise