Handmade Antique-Style Copper Bar Sinks
A copper bar sink is the perfect complement to today's kitchen, and we at PlumbingSupply.com®
are pleased to offer these beautiful choices. With your choice of style, you're sure to find just the right sink for your home. Looking for more copper sink choices? Click here
These lovely sinks feature:
- Attractive antique-style sink complements almost any décor
- Compact size perfect for adding a kitchen prep area or enhancing the functionality of your wet bar or butler's pantry
- Natural antibacterial properties helps make cleaning easier
- Durable 100% hand-crafted copper will last you for years
- Weathered copper finish patinas beautifully over time for a unique look
- Undermount design and compact size offers versatility in placement
- Available in multiple sizes and styles to suit your installation needs
Please note: 2" drains are not suitable for use with a garbage disposer. If you would like to use a garbage disposer with your bar/prep sink, please choose one with a 3-1/2" drain.
Copper Bar & Prep Sinks Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Do these sinks include mounting hardware and an installation diagram?"
A. Because these sinks are handmade, each one is unique and the dimensions will vary slightly. Therefore, the manufacturer does not supply installation hardware. It is also recommended you wait to cutout your countertop until you receive your sink for the best fit.
Q. "Will the color of copper sinks change over time?"
A. A copper finish is a living finish that never really stops changing in color. As it ages the color becomes even more beautiful. The sink will turn to an elegant weathered copper patina (similar to that of an old penny) finish adding rich beauty to any kitchen.
return to top ↑