The Add-a-Trap trap catcher saves time, money and worry by providing easy access to clogs and foreign objects. Environmentally friendly! May eliminate the need for harsh drain clearing chemicals.
- No more costly plumbers or repairs
- No more losing valuables - like jewelry - down the drain
- Especially helpful for dog groomers so all that hair won't clog the drain
- Environmentally friendly - eliminates the need for harsh drain clearing chemicals
- Clear drains in seconds
- Quick and easy installation
- One extra screen included
- Universal: fits 1-1/4" & 1-1/2" pipes and p-traps
- View installed example
Trap Catcher: $15.68
Order 2 or more of this item for additional savings.
Order 10 or more for even greater savings!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart.
|Installing this Add-A-Trap:
||1. Cut a 5-inch section from the existing pipe.
2. Slide the trap catcher into place bottom first.
3. Align top of this great trap catcher and slide up.
4. Slide top expansion ring down into place and hand tighten slip nut.
5. IMPORTANT: Run HOT water for 60 seconds then re-tighten slip nuts again.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What are the benefits of installing a trap catcher on my drain?"
A. First, this trap catcher will save you time and money because it eliminates the need for a plumber to come over and clear drains. Second, this trap catcher is environmentally friendly. Did you know that (according to Simmons Market Research Bureau's Statistics report) approximately 35 million gallons of drain cleaner go into our water systems from residential homes each year? By using this great trap catcher, you will totally eliminate the need for harsh drain clearing chemicals. Not only does this help our delicate environment, it also reduces the likelihood of an accidental poisoning. Third, this trap catcher is great for catching animal hair for those people that groom their pets or groom animals professionally.
return to top ↑