SinkSEAL...Just Peel and Seal
The easy, no-mess way to seal your sink - installs in just minutes!
Eliminate the mess that comes with using caulk, plumbers putty, or silicone sealants by choosing SinkSEAL. This innovative little strip of neoprene can have a big impact on the way you install your sink, and turns a 30-minute caulking job into a 5-minute peel and stick endeavor so easy even a child could do it.
The SinkSEAL features:
- A universal design that creates a waterproof seal for almost any standard double bowl (33" x 22") or smaller stainless steel top-mount/drop-in sink - order multiple units for larger sinks (each SinkSEAL is approximately 120" long)
- Eliminates the need for messy caulk, plumbers putty, or silicone so your countertops & fixtures stay cleaner during installation
- Super easy to install - just pull the adhesive tape off and stick it around the edge of the sink channel
- No drying time means you can use your sink immediately after installation
- Durable, long-lasting closed-cell neoprene construction won't absorb water, crack, or dry out
- No glue to discolor, damage, or stick to your countertops - making it easy to remove your sink if desired
- Proudly made in the USA
SinkSEAL - No-Mess Sealant for Stainless Steel Sinks = Discontinued
↓ See how easy it is to install SinkSEAL below ↓
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I noticed you mention that this is for stainless steel sinks. Is there another version for acrylic, porcelain, granite, etc. sinks - or can I use the SinkSEAL for other sinks too?"
A. According to the manufacturer, the SinkSEAL will effectively seal any type of sink material. HOWEVER, the design was specifically intended for sinks that have a raised lip around the perimeter of the sink - a feature typically found on stainless steel sinks. If your sink has a raised lip or groove around the perimeter of the sink, SinkSEAL will most likely work for you.
Q. "How long will SinkSEAL last? When should I replace it?"
A. SinkSEAL is warrantied for 5 years under normal use and conditions, but it should hold up much longer than that. Generally, you will only need to replace your SinkSEAL if you are installing a new sink or a new countertop. It is not recommended that you re-use SinkSEAL once it has been installed, even if the same sink is going into a new counter. It is best to remove the old SinkSEAL from the sink and attach a new one before installing the sink into a new counter.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
"This is my first order from your company, but I have to say that I love your notifications of what's going on with my order. Will definitely be using you guys in the future. Your company is definitely customer sensitive and that's what is needed more, especially with online orders."
- Curtis Ruffin, Bowie, Maryland 20721-2329
"Guys/Gals, thank you for your speedy service. I know my order was a very small one, but I feel like I was treated like a big time customer. Again, thanks for doing business the "good old fashion way", treat all customers like they are important. Keep up the good service."
- Kenneth Covacevich, San Francisco, California 94108
"I can't tell you how much I appreciate the quality of your product and the prompt service I received."
- Kevin R Landers, Orrville, Ohio 44667
Read more customer testimonials
Please note that every customer testimonial shown on our pages has given us written permission to quote them. Our customer's privacy is very important to us, and we will never give, share or sell contact information or e-mail addresses to anyone!
return to top ↑