Restaurant Dish Cabinets
Stainless steel solutions for your storage needs
Storage, storage, storage! It's all about storage with these durable stainless steel cabinets. Whether you need a convenient place to keep dishes, want to store your bakery bun pans out of the way during bread rising or non-use, or need a way to easily transport large quantities for hospital or hotel room service, these cabinets come in a range of sizes and styles to suit your needs. Ideal for restaurants, hotels, hospitals, long-term care facilities, diners, cafés, bakeries, and more, we're sure you'll find unlimited uses for these versatile cabinets.
Restaurant Dish Cabinets
- Ideal for restaurants, hotels, hospitals, long-term care facilities, diners, cafés, bakeries
- Conveniently store dishes, cookware, towels, or just about anything else that will fit on the shelves
- Add to your counter space or storage with flat top - perfect for storing small appliances that are frequently used, pitchers, or larger items that may not fit below
- Durable, super strong 18 gauge stainless steel construction that stands up to heavy use and protects fragile items
- Adjustable feet help cabinet stay level on uneven surfaces to help reduce wobbling that can cause injury or breakage of stored dishes
- Extra deep 15" width and convenient 35" height - available in a range of lengths to fit your kitchen
- Ships assembled and ready to use right out of the box
Due to size/weight and to ensure safe delivery, certain items ship by truck and have a $175 additional shipping fee per freight item.
Please select your type of address:
Commercial -or- Residential
Enclosed Mobile Pan Cabinet
- Enclosed design helps to keep food warmer (or cooler) during transport to guest/patient rooms, back and forth between kitchen areas, etc. - also helps keep bugs and debris out of pans while waiting to be cooked or served
- Easy to maneuver on four 6" rolling casters (2 casters with brakes)
- Sturdy, lightweight all welded 11 gauge non-insulated aluminum construction is food safe and easy to clean
- Designed to hold up to 40 standard 18"W x 26"D bun pans or trays (not included) with 1-1/2" spacing between runners
- Secure latching mechanism keeps door from opening while moving - helping to protect workers and prevent spills
- Ships pre-assembled so it's ready to use right away
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "How do I clean my new stainless steel dish cabinets?"
A. While stainless steel is pretty tough and can handle a lot of abuse, we recommend using a non-abrasive cleaner designed to help keep your stainless steel sinks, cabinets, and appliances looking like new.
Q. "How far do the feet adjust on the dish cabinets?"
A. The adjustable feet on the dish cabinets will twist to adjust up to 1".
return to top ↑