Bosch Tronic Pro Tankless
Electric Water Heaters
The Bosch Tronic 4000 C and Tronic 6000 C Pro Tankless point-of-use electric water heaters are an innovative solution to heating water at the source. With many models to choose from, you can customize your water-heating usage. Go tankless with the highest level of technological advancement possible with Tankless water heaters from Bosch.
Bosch Tronic 4000 C Point-Of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heaters
Bosch Tronic 4000 C Series Features:
- Ideal for 1 sink at a time and are the perfect solution for home and office sinks
- Water is heated as it flows through the water heater, so you will never run out of hot water
- Instant hot water means no more wasting water while waiting for water to get hot
- A premium water heating product that uses a solid copper heat exchanger and copper sheathed heating elements to instantly heat water
- Durable plastic housing protects the interior components
- Compact design is ideal point-of-use water heater for virtually any sink installation
- Must be installed upright with inlet/outlet piping in vertical position on a level surface
- View Dimensions
- View Specifications
Note: Please allow 5-7 days lead time to ship these tankless water heaters.
Bosch Tronic 6000 C Pro Tankless
- Supply hot water to hard to reach locations like garages, apartments, pool houses and in-law suites
- This compact and powerful electric tankless water heater is designed to provide continuous hot water for one major application at a time
- Enjoy endless hot water where you need for a wide range of commercial and residential applications
- Tankless water heaters require no storage tank and eliminate heating water when it's not being used
- 97 % efficiency with minimal stand-by loss and a built-in flow sensor to ensure a constant output temperature
- The exterior housings of the Powerstream Pro Tankless # WH27 heaters are made of metal, not plastic
- Improved temperature stability and control
- 3/4" NPT connection
- Dimensions: 15-1/2"W x 12-1/2"H x 4-1/2"D
- View more Specifications
Bosch Tronic 6000C WH27 (old #RP27PT) Electric Tankless Water Heater = $873.44
Note: Please allow 5-7 days lead time to ship these tankless water heaters.
Keepalloy® Forged Brass Ball Valves
For Potable Drinking Water
Kitz Keepalloy® Ball Valves Feature:
- 2014 Federal Safe Drinking Water Act compliant
- Full Port and Vented Ball
- Two piece body with blowout proof stem
- Maintenance free double o-ring stem seals
- 600 PSI cold working pressure
- 150 PSI to 366° F. hot working pressure
- View ball valve dimensions
Flexible Corrugated Hot Water Heater Connectors
- Specifically designed for use with 3/4" water heaters inlet/outlet
- Stainless steel water ways inside makes it resistant to rust and corrosion
- Corrugated design helps prevent against kinks and crimps and makes it extremely flexible
- Maintains optimum flow with no restrictions and 100% tested against leaking
- Great for tankless water heaters and more
- Chrome plated solid brass nuts makes tightening a breeze
- UPC and ASME A112.18.6 compliant
- IAPMO listed
- Click here for more flexible water supply line sizes & connections
Order 10 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Water Heater Scale Inhibitor System
This scale inhibitor system features:
- Highly effective in treating scale, corrosion and iron build-up for up to 6 months
- Food-grade hexametaphosphate crystals dissolve slowly in water to prevent lime, scale and rust build-up
- Forms a protective coating on all metal surfaces, safeguarding against acidity/alkalinity, hardness, chloride and other factors which effect the corrosion of water equipment and pipes
- Maintains efficiently and extends life of system
- Up to 5gpm
- Recommended for use with water heaters, ice machines, vending machines, food service equipment, air conditioning and many other types of water processing applications
- If using on a water heater, it needs to be installed on cold water line entering the water heater
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" x 9 5/8"
- Recommended time to change/replace this inhibitor cartridge is 4-6 months
- It's a good idea to purchase a replacement cartridge to have on hand when needed!
- For more information, go to our Scale Inhibitor Page
FloodStop Systems for Water Heaters
FloodStop (FS 3/4-NPT-V4) Components:
- Easily prevent water damage from a leaking water heater with this unique device
- The unit automatically shuts off water supply to the water heater and sounds an alarm leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational
- Provides additional protection by requiring AA batteries to be inserted to protect in case of a power outage (batteries not included)
- Controller will operate normally without batetries installed but will continue to beep until they are inserted
- Can easily be installed in fifteen muinutes
- 3/4" Pipe Threaded - Full-Port Motorized Ball Valve (Brass) - for potable water
- Works with any 3/4" MIPT supply line - rated 0-180 psi
- Motorized Full-Port Ball Valve (3/4 inch NPT pipe threaded)
- New Style Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X AA Size)
- Water/Leak Sensor (1-1/4" X 7-1/2")
- AC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X AA Batteries as Primary Power Source)
- Output Contact Wires (2)
Make sure to follow all of the manufacturer's instructions and directions by performing the proper maintenance and inspections
to ensure that you are fully protected from flooding - this is ever-so-important with (man-made) safety devices as they will eventually fail.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Quantity
Q. "I'm hearing a lot about lead-free these days. What does that have to do with plumbing products and how does the new lead-free legislation affect me?"
A. Basically, the laws implemented Jan. 1st, 2014 require plumbing products that come in contact with drinking water to be "essentially lead free" (less than 0.25% weighted average). For further information about how the law determines what is "lead free", rules regarding which plumbing products must be "lead free", and who these laws will affect, please click here.
Q. "Will an instantaneous water heater save me money on my utility bills?"
A. In many applications you can see a savings. There are some variables that could reduce the amount you save. One example is you will not run out of hot water, so longer showers could cut into your savings. Also, the cost of electricity, propane and natural gas in your area will affect the amount of money saved. The higher the cost for the energy type used to heat your water, the quicker you can recover the higher initial cost of installing a tankless versus tank style water heater.
- You will never run out of hot water. "You want an hour long shower? No problem!"
- Electric units can be installed at the point of use.
- You're not paying energy costs to heat water 24 hours a day.
- Our electric units don't require a T&P valve (no tank!) - if code allows.
- Installing a tankless water heater can indeed be a bonus to the environment. (Why choose wastefulness when we're talking about finite natural resources?)
- They all need a minimum flow rate & pressure to turn on.
- Electric units need heavy gauge wire, while gas units need a much larger, special flue pipe and larger gas supply than a conventional water heater.
- At times they can produce very hot water. It's easier to get scalded - but this is easily mitigated with anti-scald valves.
- With some brands, parts are hard to find (not a negative if you originally purchase from us, as we like to carry parts for the units that we sell).
Tankless water heaters have their place. They're not "the answer" to every hot water need, but if they're used correctly they can be the solution to many of them.
return to top ↑