Old Fashioned Style Toilets
The classic looks of the Victorian-style, high-tank toilet is the latest feature in today's bath remodels and new bath construction. Combining the vintage look of yesteryear with today's water saving flush capabilities, these high tank toilets are pleasing to the eye as well as the water bill! For those that want the old-fashioned look for their bathroom, PlumbingSupply.com® is your source for high-tank, old-fashioned toilets.
Please note: State plumbing requirements vary; please be familiar with laws and plumbing codes for your State as we cannot be held responsible for products that do not meet your State's regulations.
Barclay Victorian Style Toilet
- Round front bowl, 1.6 gallons per flush
- Victorian old style pull-chain - white water closet
- Height of tank is adjustable (by cutting pipes)
- White porcelain tank
- Flush pipe and supply line included
- 3 trim finishes - Chrome, Polished Brass, and Satin Nickel
- Click here for detailed dimensions
Toilet seat, water supply stops and escutcheons sold separately.
Toilet above is shipped in 3 cartons (shipping cost is low and based only on the cost of the toilet - see our shipping faq's!).
If you would also like a FREE history Ceramic Water Closet book - with purchase of this antique looking toilet - just check this box
Cheviot High Tank Water Closet - #158
- Antique style toilet with quality construction
- 1.6 Gallons per flush
- Round front
- Available w/brass or chrome trim
- Click here for dimensions
- Toilet seat sold separately
Cheviot old fashioned toilets have an additional $40 packaging/shipping fee.
Sunrise Specialty Antique Style Water Closet Toilets
- A classic Victorian design to perfectly complement historic homes and vintage bathrooms
- Reliable gravity-flush design with period style pull-chain flushing mechanism
- Efficient 1.28gpf rate helps conserve water
- Sturdy porcelain bowl includes either oak or white seat
- Your choice of porcelain water tank or copper-lined oak tank
- Durable solid brass pipes - supply is lined with copper tubing
- Includes angle stop with flange for clean-looking installation
- Finishes match other Sunrise fixtures and accessories to complete your look
- Bowl has adjustable rough-in from 10" to 14" - cut the included 1-1/4" x 8" flush elbow down as needed for rough-in dimensions less than 14"
- View detailed dimensions for oak water closet
- View detailed dimensions for porcelain water closet
||Finish & Price
|#901 - Antique Style Toilet Complete with
Oak Tank & Seat
|#901-W - Antique Style Toilet Complete with
White Tank & Seat
|Due to weight and to ensure safe delivery, these toilets ship by truck and have a $175 additional shipping fee.
Please select your type of address: Commercial -or- Residential
With any brand or model of toilet seat:
Always make sure to keep the mounting bolts to the toilet tight.
If a toilet seat is wobbling at all do not use it until that is fixed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Will this toilet meet my town's high efficiency toilet laws?"
A. While we do make an effort to be aware of upcoming plumbing-related legislation, we simply cannot keep up with all the plumbing-related legislation for all municipalities. As part of the selection process for new fixtures, we highly recommend contacting your local code enforcement agencies for the latest plumbing fixture requirements. This will help you select the correct fixtures for your home or business, and will also help avoid nasty surprises should your project require a permit or inspection. If working with a plumber, confirm he or she is well aware of current legislation in your area, too.
return to top ↑