Put a workhorse in your kitchen with a dependable continuous feed disposer by KitchenAid® - a trusted name in kitchen appliances for many years. These sturdy disposers will provide years of reliable, problem free service, and will make short work of your kitchen clean up.
Garbage Disposers - Continuous Feed
Shown: Model KCDB250G
- Stainless steel grinding wheels and shredder rings will help you grind up food waste fast, and effeciently for years to come
- Corrosion-resistant grind and drain chamber
- Polystyrene sound barrier for quietness
- Once switched on it will continuously grind food waste until the electrical switch is turned off
- Grind wheel spins at 1725 revolutions per minute driving food waste into the cutting teeth of the shredding ring
- The KitchenAid® 1/2 HP Model KCDB250G has galvanized steel shredder rings and grinding wheel along with a corrosion resistant grind and drain chamber
- The KitchenAid® 1 HP Model KCDS100T and the 3/4 HP Model KSDS075T have an automatic reversing feature that will automatically reverse and break through the jam before you are aware of a problem
- All three of these durable disposers can be hard wired directly to the electrical supply or an optional power cord can be purchased
- View Dimensions
Batch Feed Disposer with Powerful 1HP Motor
Shown: Model KBDS100T
- MultiGrind Plus™ technology features four grinding components that can handle anything from corn husks to celery
- The Jam-Sensor™ circuit automatically senses, then breaks through the toughest jams before you will even notice a problem
- Four, advanced, combined, sound-reducing components make this disposer 60% quieter than a standard disposer
- Batch feed system will only operate when the cover is inserted into the mouth of the disposer by turning the stopper to the left or right
- Corrosion-resistant grind and drain chamber designed for lasting quality
- Stainless steel shredder ring and grinding wheel add strength and durability to provide longer disposer life
- 1725 Revolutions per minute
- View dimensions
Bacterial Drain Cleaner
- Powerful, non-corrosive, and natural drain cleaning product
- Add bacteria to reopen drains and traps clogged by grease, soap and food particles
- Use as a monthly treatment all over the house to keep sinks, tubs and showers open and flowing smoothly - without smelly drains
- Regular Use May End Slow Drains
- Helps Keeps Pipes and Traps Clear and Clean
- Safe for use in All Plumbing and Septic Systems
- Helps clean Garbage Disposals
- Helps Eliminate Stinky Septic Smells
- Bag contains approx. 32 applications, 1 tbsp single application scoop included
Disposer Cleaning Brush
- Scrub your garbage disposer quickly and easily to get rid of odor causing residues
- Ergonomically designed T-handle allows for strong grip while cleaning the disposal
- Works on most food waste disposal systems
- Approximate dimensions 12" x 3.5"
Order 12, 24, 48 or more for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the difference between a continuous feed disposer and a batch feed disposer?"
A. Continuous feed and batch feed garbage disposers operate in the same way, the only difference is how you turn them on. Continuous feed garbage disposers usually have a wall switch that is used to turn the unit on and off. Batch feed units are operated by a special stopper that activates a switch. To turn on a batch feed model, place the specially designed stopper in the disposer opening, lining up the "turn on slots", and push down.
Q. "My garbage disposer smells! Is there anything that I can do besides buying a new one?"
A. The quickest and easiest way is to use the Disposer Freshener we offer. Disposa Fresh® is a non-toxic mixture of natural citrus oils and gelatin. Run cold water and turn on the disposer to make sure the disposer is empty, and then turn the disposer off. Now run hot water into the disposer but do not turn the disposer on. Turn the water off and drop in two or three capsules and turn on the disposer briefly to distribute the contents of the capsules inside the disposer. Let the disposer sit unused for awhile or until the next time you need to use it. As an alternative, you can also clean the disposer by having it grind up a few cups of ice and some table salt. This helps to cut the grease and slime off the sides of the disposer. Then flush it out with cold water followed by half of a lemon or lime to deodorize.
return to top ↑