Decorative Tub & Shower Pressure Balance Valves
When you want the best, look to PlumbingSupply.com®! We offer all the latest Jaclo fixtures and valves, in every beautiful finish they make. Whether you want contemporary, traditional, or something in between, Jaclo designs are beautiful and durable, and can make your vision a reality.
Classic Lever Handle Pressure Balancing Valve With Trim
- Single handle pressure balancing valve with anti-scald
- Integral and temperature limit stops
- Non-cycling valve allows for control of water flow & temperature
- Durable ceramic cartridge
- Solid brass construction
- 1/2" IPS or 1/2" copper (cc) water inlets
- Flow rate: 5.5 GPM @ 60 PSI | 4.5 GPM @ 25 PSI
- Click here for dimensions
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What are integral stops?"
A. In-wall stops means that valve includes shut-offs for the water line so you don't have to shut off water to the entire house to work/repair parts on the shower/tub system.
Q. "What is anti-scald device?"
A. An anti-scald device helps prevent injury from scalding. It's typically done by the means of a pressure balance valve (adjust for drop in pressure to keep consistent temperature) or a thermostatic valve which keeps water a predetermined temperature.
Q. "What does pressure balance valve mean?"
A. A pressure balancing valve adjust to changing hot & cold pressure effectively maintaining a relatively consistent temperature.
return to top ↑