Pot Filler Faucets
Jaclo's Steam Valve Original line
The old-fashioned yet contemporary look and feel of these attractive pot filler faucets will enhance any kitchen décor, and since they're lead-free that makes them an even more appealing choice. In either deck mount or wall mount options, you're sure to find the right one for an updated kitchen remodel or new construction. Click here
for more kitchen faucets from your
Steam Valve Original Pot Filler Faucets
click any faucet below for details and ordering information
All of the faucets on this page feature:
- Front handle with positive shut-off eliminates the need to reach over hot appliance to turn off water
- Smooth folding action will place pot filler out of the way when not in use
- 1/2" NPT connection works great with slip joint stainless water flexes
- Durable stainless steel construction in either a brushed or polished finish
- Your choice of a myriad of handle options
- Faucet hole drilling at 1-3/8" to 1-5/8" for proper fit
- Never worry again about having to purchase replacement cartridges with lifetime quarter turn ceramic cartridges
Due to low-flow regulations, these faucets are not available for shipping to California. To find California compliant faucets, click here.
Deck Mount Pot Filler Faucets
20" Reach Deck Mount Pot Filler Faucets
Wall Mount Pot Filler Faucets
18" Reach Wall Mount Pot Filler Faucets
Soap and Lotion Dispensers
Features of these soap and lotion dispensers:
- All stainless steel construction provides durability and fits nicely in most kitchens
- Removable spray head for easy filling and cleaning
- 3-1/8" reach spout helps keep the spout from getting in the way, but still close enough for when you need it
- 8 oz. plastic reservoir holds an ample amount of soap/lotion and reduces how often you need to refill it
- Threaded design allows for installation in sinks and counters up to 1-1/2" thick
- View detailed dimensions
Soap and Lotion Dispenser -
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What are Steam Valve Original faucets?"
A. Jaclo created their Steam Valve Original line of faucets in representation of old steam valve wheel handles. Jaclo also designed a lever handle for these faucets after introducing the old steam valve wheel handle to provide another handle option.
Q. "I'm hearing a lot about lead-free these days. What does that have to do with plumbing products and how does the new lead-free legislation affect me?"
A. Basically, the laws implemented Jan. 1st, 2014 require plumbing products that come in contact with drinking water to be "essentially lead free" (less than 0.25% weighted average). For further information about how the law determines what is "lead free", rules regarding which plumbing products must be "lead free", and who these laws will affect, please click here.
Q. "What is the limited lifetime warranty?"
A. Because Jaclo believes so much in the quality of these faucets, they offer a limited lifetime warranty on cartridges. Warranties are handled directly with the manufacturer, who's contact information can be found online at www.PlumbingNet.com.
return to top ↑