Residential and Commercial Floor Drains
Also find clean-out and floor access covers
Find drains, flanges, floor drains and more on PlumbingSupply.com®. Let us be your source for light commercial specialty plumbing products. Whether you need to provide drainage for the floor or on the roof, we've got what you need.
Adjustable Cast Iron Floor Drain With All Nickel Bronze Strainer
- Recommended for finished floor areas where a membrane is normally used
- Designed for foot traffic and lightweight cart applications, for example: commercial kitchens, hospitals, hotels/motels, gymnasiums, etc.
- Complete with cast iron body, clamp collar and adjustable (1/2" vertical) nickel bronze strainer assembly
- Includes weep holes - directs water seeping around the drain top back into the sump which protects against deterioration around the drain
Light Commercial Drains
Strainer size is 4-7/8" for both of these floor drainsProudly made in the USA
Finished Area Floor Access Housing
- Recommended for foot traffic and light cart applications
- Cast iron body and nickel scoriated top come complete with adjusting screws
Brass Floor Cleanout Access Covers
Proudly made in the USA
SureSeal Inline Floor Drain Trap Sealer
Water goes in, odors stay out!
This floor drain trap seal features:
- Designed to prevent evaporation in the trap and prevent the escape of noxious and dangerous sewer gases
- Ideal for little-used drains, such as water heater drains, basement drains, guest bathroom drains, drains under laundry sinks
- Eliminates the need to repair/replace trap primers when they fail
- Designed to fit all manufacturer's standard floor drains
- Fast and easy to install - no special tools required!
- Acts as a one way valve so water goes in and the odors stay out
- It eliminates the time and effort of installing trap primers
- Great for new construction or retrofits
- Resistant to lime scale and microbiological growth
- Can be used with all 2", 3", and 4" floor drains and 3-1/2" and 4" floor drain strainers
- Meets ASSE 1072 plumbing code standard for all floors and all floor drain flow rates
Drain traps are designed to hold enough water to create a barrier that keeps sewer gases from escaping from the drain. When a drain isn't used regularly, that water can evaporate, allowing sewer gasses into your home or business. This low maintenance trap seal keeps sewer gasses from coming back up the drain without the hassle and expense of a trap primer, chemical additives, or remembering to add water to that "out-of-the-way" drain.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What does No-Hub mean?"
A. No-Hub is the most widely used connection. It is achieved by butting No-Hub soil pipe or plastic pipe to the bottom of drain and securing it with a No-Hub joint clamp.
Q. "Do you offer any roof drains?"
A. Yes. We offer a variety of roof drains here.
Q. "How does the neo-loc system work?"
A. The Neo-Loc system is a unique labor saving compression gasketed connection designed to simply push on the stub end of the pipe. The Neo-Loc drain body and gasket can be utilized with plastic, steel, No-Hub and service weight soil pipe. A unique pipe stop cast in each Neo-Loc drain body ensures a proper fit.
Q. "Does the inline drain trap seal you offer restrict water flow?"
A. SureSeal's patented engineering and design creates no effective restriction on water flow. All SureSeal products meet the new stringent ASSE 1072 plumbing code standard for all floors and all flow rates.
Q. "Can a plumbing snake be used with a SureSeal inline floor drain trap seal?"
A. In the event that a floor drain becomes clogged, simply remove the drain grate and remove the floor drain trap seal. After successfully using a snake on your drain, simply insert the SureSeal back into the drain and replace the drain grate.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑