is pleased to offer the finest line of pipe threaders available. The Rothenberger Collins Rhino (shown below) and the Collins Classic 22A
; one is sure to suit your threading needs. We also offer replacement dies
for Rothenberger threading machines.
Rhino 1/2" - 4" Threading Machine
Top quality threading machine used by plumbing and electrical contractors alike!
This threading machine features:
Optional features available:
- Heavy Duty (3 HP, 115 V, AC/DC, 50/60 Hz) 6-brush double insulated motor with forward and reverse.
- Lots of power in reserve
- Easy to service and maintain
- 25 RPM high speed threading speed
- Precision pipe cutter with dual guide for accurate pipe cutting and control to achieve precise length required
- 5-blade reamer for 2 1/2" to 4" pipes
- Collins SUPER GRIP chucking system. Right or left chucking; 4 heavy duty jaws in front and rear of machine ensure is automatically gripped and centered. The grip is absolutely non-slip.
- Chuck jaws are easy to replace
- Automatic 2-1/2" to 4" die heads included - (adjustable thread length and depth)
- Alloy precision dies ensure optimum cutting geometry and excellent chip discharge
- "Quick Shot" lubricating system
- 2 gallon oil reservoir
- Foot operated safety switch
- Automatic 1/2" to 2" threading package includes die head, small die adapter, and reamer. Expanded threading range with optional threading package: Pipe or conduit - 1/2" to 4"; Bolt or Rod - 5/8" to 2-1/4"
- Two-wheeled open transport stand
- NIPPLE MAX set - grips and centers short pipe lengths internally to recycle left over scraps and make short nipples
Related Items & Accessories
return to top ↑