Collins Classic 22A Pipe Threader
is pleased to offer the finest line of pipe threaders available. The Rothenberger Collins Classic 22A (shown below) and the Collins Rhino
; one is sure to suit your threading needs. We also offer replacement dies
for Rothenberger threading machines.
Collins Classic 22A
This pipe threader features:
- 1/2" - 2" threading machine
- Heavy Duty (2 3/4 HP, 115 V, AC/DC, 50/60 Hz) 6-brush motor with forward and reverse.
- Easy to service, very reliable workhorse
- 72 RPM Spindle Speed (no load)
- Precision pipe cutter with dual guide for accurate pipe cutting
- 5 blade conical reamer
- Long operating life
- HSS precision dies with optimum cutting geometry and excellent chip discharge.
- Collins SUPER GRIP chucking system. R/L chucking
- 4 double chucks at both front and rear of machine
- Pipe is automatically gripped and centered
- The grip is absolutely non-slip
- Chuck jaws are easy to replace for both metal and plastic coated pipe
- Rugged and proven oil pump
- Automatic oil feed for optimum cooling
- Large, easy-to-empty chip tray
- 1 gallon threading oil reservoir
- 2 Snap-O-Matic die heads are included (fast operating)
- All controls are clearly marked
- Automatically adjusted thread length
- Adjustable thread depth
- Threading range: Pipe or conduit - 1/8" to 2"; Bolt or rod - 1/4" to 2 1/4"
- Safety foot switch
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I've heard it said that the Collins 22A is the most durable threading machine on the market?"
A. We have seen and tried many professional threading machines and, to date, believe that this proven workhorse is still "the best" around.
return to top ↑