Thermostatic Showers for Clawfoot Tubs
Relax in style with these temperature controlled leg tub faucets
Vintage style meets modern convenience in these thermostatic faucets. Specially designed for clawfoot bathtubs, all of the faucets featured here come with tub fillers and handshowers, allowing you to get the most out of your beautiful old-fashioned tub. The thermostatic temperature controls maintain water temperatures, reducing the risk of accidental scalding whenever someone flushes the toilet or turns on the water in another room, and making them perfect for homes with young children, or elderly or disabled family members.
Due to state mandated low flow regulations, these leg tub faucets with handshowers are not available for shipping to customers in California or Colorado. Please browse more tub faucets
to find compliant models.
Freestanding Gooseneck Tub Filler with Handshower
This freestanding faucet is the perfect option for those who don't want to mar their beautiful clawfoot bathtub by drilling holes into it. The classic gooseneck tub filler is sleek and stylish, with a swivel mount to provide flexiblity and freedom of movement, while the wand hand shower makes bathing easier by providing extra reach for children and elderly or disabled persons. The faucet mounts securely to wood or tile floors for installation in almost any bathroom, and the designer finishes will add that perfect finishing touch to your décor.
- Clean contemporary lines with vintage-influenced gooseneck swivel spout lets you enjoy a relaxing bath in style
- Sleek wand-style hand shower includes 55" finish-matching hose to give you extra reach and provide convenience in bathing
- Thermostatic temperature controls maintain hot water temperatures for a soothing hot bath without the worry of scalding
- Freestanding, floor mounted design with 1/2" NPT connection offers easy installation without drilling into tub wall
- Mounts securely to wood or tile floors with included flexible supplies
- 45-1/2" overall height with 10" spout reach
- Vacuum breaker for hand shower sold separately
- View freestanding faucet dimensions
Freestanding Thermostatic Faucet with 10" Spout -
Freestanding Waterfall Tub Filler with Handshower
Close your eyes and picture yourself bathing in a luxurious tropical waterfall...Now open your eyes to this waterfall tub filler for your clawfoot bath. Let the gentle cascade of water soothe your cares away, while the convenient temperature controls maintain a constant flow of hot water. Sleek, durable, minimalist stainless steel with a unique square shape make this faucet a divine addition to your contemporary bathroom, and will last for years to come.
- Unique square design with clean minimalist lines matches your contemporary style
- Luxurious waterfall tub filler lets you pamper yourself with a relaxing bath while the sleek, stylish wand handshower with flexible 66" hose is convenient for rinsing off after bathing (or for cleaning your tub)
- Freestanding design lets you install without marring your expensive, beautiful clawfoot tub
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Floor mount with 1/2" NPT connection includes 12" braided supply lines
- Mounting plate mounts securely to wood or tile floors for installation in almost any bathroom
- Thermostatic temperature control maintains water temperatures within 1°C of setting to help prevent burns
- Flow rate is 6-6.5 GPM at 65-70 PSI
- Spout is 4"W x 11-1/4"L
- Spout reach is 9-1/2"
- Faucet body is 4"W X 3"D
- Base is 6"L x 5"W (front to back) and 1" tall
- Overall width from rear of faucet to end of spout is 12-1/2"
- Overall height from floor to spout is 36-1/2"
Freestanding Waterfall Faucet for Clawfoot Tubs -
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "You say these maintain the temperature within 1°C of where you set it, but how does this work? Do the faucets heat the water?"
A.The thermostatic valves within these faucets work by controlling the flow of hot and cold water to maintain temperatures. When the water coming from the hot water inlet is too hot, the valve will expand and adjust the amounts of hot and cold water coming out of your tub spout or hand shower to keep the temperature constant and help prevent accidental scalding. Note that they do not actually heat the water, and can only maintain hot water temperatures as long as there is sufficient hot water coming through the pipes.
Q. "What is meant by 'wall mount' and 'deck mount' for clawfoot tub faucets?"
A.Wall mounted faucets for leg tubs are somewhat different than for their installed counterparts. A "wall mount" clawfoot tub faucet will generally be mounted into the wall or side of the tub itself, not into your bathroom wall. Deck mounted faucets may be mounted on an existing deck surrounding your clawfoot tub or onto the rim of the tub, but note that you must have a tub designed for a deck mount faucet with sufficient room and support for the faucet to avoid damaging the tub or the faucet.
return to top ↑