Griffin maintains their same strict quality control with their stainless steel urinals as they do with their impressive selection of commercial grade, stainless steel sinks. Manufactured from 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel and designed to stand up to years of frequent daily commercial use, these urinals are a great value.
|Single & Multi-Station Trough Urinals
||These stainless steel trough urinals feature:
- Durable 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction
- Integral flush reservoir provides a consistent wash for the entire length
- Pitched rear section for consistent flow to sink drain
- Attractive smooth satin finish
- Pre-drilled holes and wall hanger provide simple & secure mounting to wall
- Flat end design enables installation of multiple units in sequence
- Strainer drain & wall hanger included
- TU2 urinals include a Sloan 186 1.5 gpf flush valve
- View Sloan 186 installation specifications
- Compatible with motion sensor valve installations
- Proudly made in the USA
|Designed for high capacity restrooms, trough urinals are most often the fixture of choice. Having a trough urinal in a restroom takes up less room than individual urinals servicing the same population and takes less water, since one flush washes down most sizes of trough urinals. Made from 16 gauge stainless steel, these urinals will easily hold up to the rigors of a busy restroom.
|Stainless Steel Trough Urinals with Exposed Flush Piping
Shown with flush pipe (sold separately)
|These stainless steel urinals feature:
- All seams heliarc welded, ground and polished to a smooth finish.
- Exposed flush pipe design - flush pipe offered separately
- Rolled rim front and sides
- 16" tall backsplash with 1-1/2" return to the wall
- Stainless steel flat strainer drain with 1-1/2" IPS included
- Entire unit is 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Wall brackets and mounting clips included
- Proudly made in the USA
|Sometimes the concealed washdown system isn't appropriate. For sports arenas, schools, and bars, we offer a stainless steel urinal series designed to work with an exposed washdown flush pipe. Designed to be installed with the flush pipe of your choice, these are constructed of 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel to be recycleable, hugely accommodating, and built to last.
|Griffin Flush Pipes
||These key stop flush pipes feature:
- Available in a variety of lengths to fit the TU-series urinals offered above
- Includes "trickle flow" setting
- Key stop control so maintenance personnel retain control of the water flow
- Includes pipe, key, and mounting hardware
- The FP-960 ships with two 48" flush pipes and one coupling to install as a 96" flush pipe
|A key stop flush pipe, sometimes called a trickle valve, allows maintenance personnel complete control of urinal water usage. Use for a final flush at the end of the day or simply set the water flow and remove the key for consisent water flow. If turned completely off, a key stop system can help prevent flooding due to vandalism. Whether on or off, this key stop flush pipe system allows water to be easily measured and tracked, and can help prevent unexpected water expenses.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.