Looking for a way to quickly locate and identify multiple types of utility markers without multiple locators? This Utility Marker Locator/Detector will make short work of the time-consuming task of ferreting out utility markers, leaving you time for other jobs and saving you money along the way.
|Utility Marker Locator/Detector
For Commercial And Home Use
- This useful detector uses six frequencies to quickly locate standard utility markers for power, telco, CATV, water, sewer, and gas markers
- Modern scan feature highlights markers in the vicinity so you don't have to search for each one individually
- Locator identifies the frequency of the closest marker - so you know where your marker is and which type of marker it is
- Audio tones signal a near by frequency and get louder when the user gets closer to a utility marker - so you'll have an idea about how close you are
|Industrial Strength Utility Marker Detector
||This six frequency utility marker detector features:
- Handy detector finds six standard utility markers with it's modern scan feature that identifies the strongest signal and beeps louder as you come closer to a marker.
- Comes with three sensitivity settings so you can find deeply buried markers
- Digital display is backlit to make low-light readings easier and provides both relative and actual signal strength
- Weather proof membrane buttons to make your locator more durable
- Ten minute automatic shut-off feature reduces the need to replace batteries
- Reduces the need for multiple locators - saves you money on equipment since you only have to buy one for six different types of markers
- Folds up for easy storage
- Locator is especially useful for contract locators, power distribution crews, gas locating crews, CATV service crews, water departments, sanitation districts, telephone companies, DOTs, railroads and municipalities.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Passive utility marker pinpointer specifications:
- Operating frequencies: 169.8 kHz (power), 145.7 kHz (water),
121.6 kHz (sewer), 101.4 kHz (telephone), 83.0 kHz (gas),
77.0 kHz (CATV)
- Antenna modes: peak, pin-point peak, and null
- Display indicators: backlit LCD bar graph, low battery, signal
strength, mode indicators
- Power source: disposable: 6 "C" batteries
- Battery life: continuous: 18 hours.
- Dynamic range: 126 dB
- Operating temperature: -4° F to +133° F
- Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz
- Click for dimensional drawing