Low cost, fast-acting, compact motorized zone valve.
Sparco PowerTrack™ is the first linear zone valve with a built-in
balancing plug that permits pre-balancing for each zone.
- Rack and pinion linear design, no linkages to break.
- Fast acting, 10-12 seconds to open, 4 seconds to close.
- Low power consumption, 8 valves 40 VA transformer.
- External valve position indicator.
- Quiet operation, no water hammer.
- Built-in tamper resistant balancing valve for pre-balancing.
- High torque, constant speed synchronous motor.
- Cooler running, longer life motor with heavy duty gearbox.
- Operator can be replaced without draining system.
- Manual opening feature.
- Replaceable valve cartridge.
- Large adjustable flow, 1" Cv 7.0, 3/4" Cv 5.8.
- Motor CSA recognized.
- 4 wire operator with auxiliary switch.
- 2 wire without switch, 12" leads.
- Compatible with most programmable thermostats.
- Bronze casting; brass/stainless trim.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Patent Nos. 5,529,282; D369,650; 2,052,382
to specifications for Sparco PowerTrack™ linear zone valve
to parts for Sparco PowerTrack zone valve
Multiple Zone Valve
Multiple Zone Valve Supply Manifold - without Valves
- Three or four zone multiple zone valves.
- Large flow rate, up to 10 gpm per zone.
- Low current draw, 0.25 amps, means low operating costs.
- Maximum shut off diff. pressure 40 ft., 17.5 psi.
- Maximum temp/pressure: 220 ºF/125psi.
- Bronze casting.
- Approximate dimensions: 3 3/4" high x 11 3/16" long x 2" deep.
|Manifolds are used to control individual heating loop flow and temperature controls through both Supply and Return configurations. Individual tubing loops are connected to the manifolds through connection adapters. Supply Manifold Header Without Valves are used in combination with Return manifolds that contain valves for individual loop flow and temperature control.
Return Manifolds - With Valves incorporate build-in balancing valves to allow flow adjustment and balance for individual heating loops.
to specifications for SparcoZone™ multiple zone valve - to parts for SparcoZone multiple zone valve