Help to take the guesswork and concern out of monitoring the water level in your holding (or other use) water tank. These value-priced alarms warn you in the event of an over or under flow caused by float or pump failure and may save you from potential water damage and loss of water due to overflows or pump problems due to low water levels. Click here
for many other water alarms we offer.
Tank Alert® AB - Indoor Alarm
with battery backup
Tank Alert® AB indoor alarm
|Tank Alert AB Indoor Water Alarms
- NEMA 1 enclosure rated for indoor use
- Automatic alarm reset
- Red "alarm" light and green "power on" light, alarm "test" switch, and horn "silence" switch
- Alarm horn sounds at 86 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- Can be used with any UL listed switching mechanism rated to include 1 amp, 12 VDC load
- If primary power fails, the alarm system is able to continue to work due to having a replacable battery backup (9VDC)
- Complete package includes standard SJE SignalMaster® control switch with 15 feet (4.57 meters) of cable and mounting clamp
- Switching mechanism operates on low voltage and is isolated from the power line to reduce the possibility of shock
- Low battery chirp
- External terminal block for easy float switch installation.
- Approximately 2.73 lbs.
- CSA certified and UL pending
- Make sure to follow all of the manufacturer's instructions and directions by performing the proper maintenance and inspections to ensure that you are fully protected from flooding -this is ever-so-important with (man-made) safety devices as they will eventually fail.