There are lots of different reciprocating (sawzall type) saw blade handle brands and models available.
Our founder has tried most of them and found this model to be far superior than all the ones that he has tried.
Most in the plumbing trade know what top quality Lenox is.
click here for larger image
We highly recommend this Lenox's handsaw with reciprocating blade:
- It locks into three different positions for easy cutting at awkward angles
- Cuts anything from wood to drywall, to stainless steel at almost any angle
- Works with any reciprocating blades that have standard 13mm (1/2") tang
- The saw features a heavy-duty aluminum handle and a comfortable hand grip
- Includes one bi-metal, extended life, shatter resistant blade
- Easy to carry, to use, and to change blade
- Heavy duty aluminum handle
- Blade folds away for safety and convenience
- Cuts in hard-to-get to places
Features a heavy duty aluminum handle with a comfortable hand grip, and a hanging hole in the handle.
This saw comes complete with a 6-inch reciprocating blade and accepts reciprocating blades using a 1/2-inch tang.
The blade folds away safely and locks in three positions. The Tri-Fold Saw is lightweight, easy to use, and resists breakage.
It cuts in hard to reach places, saves time, and is much safer to use than electric saws.
Order your Lenox #20993 aluminum tri-fold handsaw today = $24.75
Bi-metal reciprocating blades coming soon.