A classic hammered copper sink, available in drop-in and farmhouse (also known as apron front) styles, will be the perfect addition to your rustic kitchen. Copper surfaces are extremely hygienic, and do not support bacteria other materials could, making a copper sink an ideal kitchen component. Get fine copper artistry in a sink that will last for generations to come.
|Undermount Sink Installation Kits
click here for larger image
This undermount sink installation kit is
very easy to install!
|Features of this sink installation kit:
- Professionally installs undermount sinks from stainless steel to cast iron under most countertop surfaces
- No shimming
- No drilling
- No sawing
- No gluing
- And no improvising!
- Easy to install - only requires a socket wrench and screwdriver (mounting instructions included)
- Built to last - with stainless steel leveling bolts & bolt caps
- Durable brackets will support most sinks
- Adjustable - no need for shimming or sawing your counter
- Allows for easy removal of sink
- Installs in minutes saving you time and money
Order quantities of 2, 6 or 12 of the same kit for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart.