If you are looking for bacteria and enzymes for your septic tank, PlumbingSupply.com® is here for you. Roebic Air-O-Paks contains patented RoeTech 106PS® bacteria cultures which are able to degrade fats, grease, soaps, oils, and many chemicals in the septic tank environment.
|Air-O-Pak RoeTech® Bacteria
For use in aerated septic systems
- Highly concentrated water soluble RoeTech® bacteria is for use in aerated septic systems, package systems and other aerated wastewater systems.
- These bacteria digest grease, soaps, proteins, fats, oils, many chemicals found in cleaning products and it works with both the settling chamber and aeration chambers of the aerated units.
- If other bacteria hasn't been able to do the job for you, try these awesome bacteria!
- The Air-O-Pak bucket includes 4 individual 8-ounce packets (total of 32 ounces of digesting bacteria) which are flushable down the toilet.
- The manufacturer recommends for startups to use two packs. Flush one down the toilet and then repeat with the second pack.
- For regular maintenance, just flush one pack down the toilet every three months.
- Helps prevent drain and septic back ups and reduces odors.
- Easy to use packs that dissolve in water
- Contains unique patented RoeTech® bacteria!
Air-O-Paks are water soluble packets of highly concentrated RoeTech bacteria for use in aerated septic systems, package systems and other
aerated wastewater system. These bacteria digest proteins, fats, oils, grease, soaps and chemicals found in cleaning products and work
with both the settling chamber and aeration chamber of the aerated units.
The convenient 8 oz. (240 gram) packets dissolve quickly for easy application simply by flushing them down a toilet. Two packets should be
used to start up a typical 1,000 to 1,500 gallon aerated system. Maintenance treatments consist of one packet every few months for odor
free, trouble free system performance.
Each pail contains four 8 ounce packets for easy use and storage.