Temptrol® Pressure Balance Shower Systems
quality commercial hand shower slide bar systems
Balancing quality construction and high performance with style, the Temptrol® line from Symmons is the ideal solution for your school or gym locker rooms, patient showers, dorm bathrooms, and more. All metal components and the dependable Temptrol® pressure balancing valve can easily stand up to the daily wear and tear of these high-use applications. Available in a variety of configurations, you're sure to find the best set for your needs right here.
These commercial shower systems feature:
- Quality Temptrol® commercial series pressure-balancing mixing valve with easy to turn, ADA compliant lever handle
- Adjustable stop screw prevents handle from turning the water up to hot and helps to reduce the risk of scalding
- Easy to clean plastic 2.5gpm handshower head includes flexible metal hose, inline vacuum breaker, wall connection, and flange
- 30" slide bar allows for handshower use as a stationary shower head that can accommodate a variety of users' heights
- Integral service stops for easier maintenance - allows water to be shut off at valve for service
- Available with 1/2" IPS or copper sweat connections for installation almost anywhere
- Stylish, long-lasting polished chrome finish complements almost any décor and is easy to maintain
- Cast brass adjustable spray 2.5gpm shower head with standard shower arm and flange
- Front inlet 5-1/4" diverter or non-diverter tub spout
- Separate three-function diverter (for complete kit with shower, handshower, and non-diverter tub)
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the quality of Symmons products?"
A. Since the 1930's Symmons has provided superior engineering, and solid workmanship in every product. Product manufacturing, assembly, and handling are subject to strict quality control and only the highest quality materials are selected to ensure durability for years to come.
return to top ↑