For Commercial Applications
If you are looking for durability and a great price, your search ends here!
These deck mount faucets are a combination of reliability, functionality and value.
Deck Mount Faucet with Swing Spout
These deck mount faucets feature:
- High quality stainless steel construction that is built to last
- Available with multiple spout lengths to accommodate most sink sizes
- 1/2" FIPS connections fit nicely with braided stainless water flexes
- Great for use in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, resort kitchens, cruise ships, and other commercial applications that require a durable, well-made faucet
- Click here for specifications
Some Fisher products have a lead-time to ship of 4-5 business days.
If time is a factor, please contact us prior to ordering.
4" and 8" Heavy Duty Deck Mount Faucets
Available with 4" or 8" centers
These heavy duty kitchen faucets feature:
- Excellent engineering and skilled craftsmanship - inside and out
- Integral spring check valves to prevent cross-flow of hot and cold water
- Heavy duty brass construction and polished chrome body
- Color coded red and blue handles
- Heavy duty, double O-ring swivel spout
- Available with 4" or 8" centers
- 1/2" NPT female inlets
- Meets Federal Safe Drinking Water Act standards
Spouts and Faucet Bases - Sold Separately
Multi Purpose Cleaning Brush
This Brushtech cleaning brush features:
- Removes soap scum and dirt from places where sponges can't reach
- Soft plastic white bristles do not mark or scratch delicate surfaces
- Flexible design gets in and around taps and pipes
- Also great for cleaning pipes that are close to walls, furniture legs, and other hard to reach places
- View multi-purpose cleaning brush dimensions
- Proudly made in the USA
Multi Purpose Cleaning Brush
Order 12, 24, 48 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I'm hearing a lot about lead-free these days. What does that have to do with plumbing products and how does the new lead-free legislation affect me?"
A. Basically, the laws implemented Jan. 1st, 2014 require plumbing products that come in contact with drinking water to be "essentially lead free" (less than 0.25% weighted average). For further information about how the law determines what is "lead free", rules regarding which plumbing products must be "lead free", and who these laws will affect, please click here.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑