Stainless Steel Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sinks
A pleasing addition to your kitchen would be the exact sink you've been looking for, and PlumbingSupply.com® has it! Whether you need two same size bowls or are looking for a combination bowl style, you'll find it here at your source for quality stainless steel kitchen sinks.
Deluxe Glowtone Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sinks
These deluxe kitchen sinks feature:
- The perfect combination of economy, durability, and function
- Practical double bowl is great for multi-tasking
- Lustrous satin Glowtone finish with highlighted rim complements a variety of kitchen designs
- Premium grade T-304 stainless steel construction for years of reliable use
- Top mount design for easy installation in most counters - includes fastening clips
- Standard 3-1/2" drain openings allow for the addition of a garbage disposer
- Super-Silencer pad reduces the noise of clattering dishes and running water
Economy Double Bowl Drop-In Kitchen Sinks
These budget kitchen sinks feature:
- Practical equal double bowl design perfect for washing dishes and kitchen multi-tasking
- Easy to maintain, sturdy stainless steel construction complements a wide range of kitchen designs
- Undercoating helps reduce the amount of noise from clanging pots and running water in the sink
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening allows you to easily add a garbage disposer
- Proudly made in the USA
Double Bowl Kitchen Sinks Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What does the gauge mean?"
A. During the manufacturing process, stainless steel sinks are "stamped" into shape. That means that the material stretches and therefore the corners can be very thin. We suggest at least 20 gauge and preferably 18 gauge. The lower the number, the thicker the material. In our opinion, 22 gauge is bare minimum - builder quality.
Q. "How do I know which kitchen sink is right for me?"
A. Choosing a kitchen sink is largely a matter of personal taste and function. You should consider how you typically use your kitchen sink and where it may be lacking in functionality for you. Equally important is your available space and the type of installation you require. For a more comprehensive overview of what you should take into consideration when choosing a kitchen sink, check out our Kitchen Sink Buying Guide.
return to top ↑