A properly installed Freezeless Wall Faucet can protect you from water damage caused by a burst pipe. A downward pitch, coupled with Woodford's tried and true design, prevents water from remaining in the faucet, so freezing does not occur - saving you from possibly thousands of dollars in damages due to a high pressure leak when the water is turned on after the thaw. By adding a double check backflow preventer
, you can be sure there will be no back flow contamination, and there will be an added measure of protection against freezing.
|Woodford Model 14 Freezeless Wall Faucets
Shown: Model 14C
- 3/4" male hose thread
- Permanent stainless steel seat - will not wire draw
- EPDM Packing - helps prevent leaking
- Max pressure: 125psi
- Max temperature: 120°F
- Adjustable flange (poly carbonate) - makes easier to mount
- Add a tee key for vandal-resistant installations
|The Woodford model 14 wall faucet drains as the handle is shut off and the hose is removed, keeping it clear of water that can cause damage if frozen. Designed for residential outside water service applications, this faucet is very effective when installed per manufacturer's instructions. For additional safety, add a backflow preventer.
Replacement Parts for Model 14
Valve Stem Assembly
Model # 35720
|Woodford Model WF-MS Mounting Sleeve
installed example - included parts
|The Woodford wall faucet mounting sleeve takes the guesswork out of how far to stub-out your wall faucet. It also provides a secure anchor for the faucet. The mounting sleeve allows the plumber to determine a stub-in location and set an adjustable finish depth required by the brick or stone mason. A numbered scale is built into the top of the mounting sleeve. Click here for our helpful mounting sleeve installation guide.
- For Woodford models 14, 16, 17, & 19 only
WF-MS Mounting Sleeve = $11.97
Order 10 or more mounting sleeves for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
|Double Check back flow Preventers for Hose Bibbs
|These back flow Preventers Feature:
- Prevents back flow contamination and freezing
- 120°F maximum temperature rating
- Maximum pressure 125 psi
- 3/4" female hose inlet connection
- 3/4" male hose outlet connection
- Fits hose bibbs with standard 3/4" hose threaded outlets
- Available in brass (shown) and chrome finishes
Looking for more freezeless wall faucet options?
Click on any image to see that Woodford outdoor faucet series