® logo
The Leading Online Plumbing Supplier Since 1995
Product Search:

Largest Inventory - Best Service - Lowest Prices
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Same day shipping on in-stock orders placed before 4:30pm Pacific Time M-F

Simple, straightforward and low shipping rates for these toilet repair parts.

Rochelle Toilet Repair Parts

By Kohler

Keep your Rochelle toilet in tip-top working condition with replacement parts from your friends at®! Find everything you need right here to help your Kohler toilet provide years of service. Looking for additional Kohler parts? Click here.

Rochelle Toilet Seat

Kohler Toilet Replacement Parts
The Rochelle - Model #K3385 & K-3385-C
Rochelle Toilet by Kohler
Item # Part # Description Price & Quantity
#1 84503 Flush Valve and Cap/Plunger Repair Kit Includes:
- top assembly (42482), plunger assembly (42393), flush valve kit (83650)
#2 84499 1B1X Conversion Kit - Includes: flush valve (83650), float ball (42753), float rods (42752 and 54642), nut (41633), top assembly (42482), plunger assembly (42393) & washers, taper washer (42470), screw (84441/31490), body (42377), float assembly (42381), locknut (42396), washer (42398), nut (42397), rim hose (42452) $96.78
#2a 42452 Rim Hose Only - For 1B1X Conversion Kit (shown above) $3.99
#3 83650 Flush Valve Kit Includes: flush valve, flapper (83064), washer (53410), screws (61052), mounting lugs (87377) $42.58
#4 K83064 Flapper - fits 83650 and "New Style" 83094 flush valves $8.94
#5 53410 Washer - fits 83650 flush valve $3.10
#6 83094 Flush Valve Kit Includes: flush valve, flapper, gasket
Replaced by "New Style" #83094 Flush Valve Kit - 6-1/4" overall height, 5-1/4" from toilet tank to top of overflow
#7 83888 Flush Valve Seal - fits both "Old Style" and "New Style" 83094 flush valves $6.31
#8 42388 Flapper - fits "Old Style" 83094 (replaced by GP49114) $7.99
K98 "Will fit" replacement old style flapper $4.69
#9 52048-0 Bolt Cap - White - click here for more color options $4.99
#10 42482 Top Assembly - Replaced by "will fit" $6.69
#11 42393 Plunger Repair Kit - Replaced by "will fit"
Please Note: Large O-ring may fit tight and may need to be slightly stretched out using both hands (no tools) in order to be installed.
Please note: The 42393 plunger repair kit has been discontinued. The "will fit" replacement plunger is completely round. If your original plunger has a flat edge like this, the replacement plunger will NOT fit with your existing top assembly. You will need to also purchase a replacement top assembly (42484) or our complete fill valve repair kit (1B1X-BCRKC below).
#12 42752 8" Brass Float Rod - (replaced by "will fit" float rod) $1.90
#13 42753 Plastic Float Ball - (replaced by "will fit" float ball) $2.94
  1B1X "Will Fit" Complete Fill Valve Assembly
Includes plastic 1B1X fill valve, refill tube, brass float rod, black plastic float ball, diverter assembly and mounting hardware (washers, nuts & screws) - less flapper and flush valve - durable plastic construction
  1B1X "Will Fit" Replacement Fill Valve ONLY
Includes: ballcock/fill valve, refill tube, brass float rod and mounting hardware (washers, nuts and screws) - less float ball & diverter assembly
Replacement for fill valve and diverter from 84499 kit, no diverter needed
1B1X-BCRKC Complete Repair Kit for the 1B1X
Includes top assembly, large o-ring, plunger with washers and 3 screws
  1B1XTOP 1B1X top assembly only $6.99
  81610-CP Toilet tank trip lever - chrome $69.75
81610-G Toilet tank trip lever - brushed chrome $92.95
81610-BN Toilet tank trip lever - brushed nickel $99.94
81610-VF Toilet tank trip lever - vibrant $97.95
  WF 81610 Toilet tank trip lever ("will fit") - chrome $48.55

- Or -
View Button

Not sure which model toilet you have? Try looking under the toilet tank lid or inside of the toilet tank.

Kohler Toilet Replacement Parts
The Rochelle - Model #K-3385-EB
Rochelle Toilet by Kohler
Kohler transitioned from the old style to the new style parts in 1973
Please Note: we are offering parts for the New Style float valve
(#7, #8 & 9 are still available from the old style)

Item # Part # Description Price & Quantity
  30668 New Style Float Valve Kit - Includes: complete fill valve / flush valve assembly (shown on right)
- Installation instructions included
#1 51748 Plunger Assembly $5.00
#2 30100 Plunger service kit $5.98
#3 51428 Cap & Float Lever Assembly $49.35
#4 51288 Guide Assembly $16.80
#5 51291 Plunger Assembly $5.99
#6 51344 Rotor $2.95
#7 20504 Gasket - 1" x 1 1/8" $1.99
#8 51429 Plunger Assembly $5.64
#9 30166 Valve Service Kit $5.96
#10 52048-0 Bolt Cap - White - click here for more color options $4.99
#11 53154 Rubber Washer - replaced by GP1145626 $3.34
#12 50159 Gasket $1.79
#13 51317 Flush Tube $3.71
#14 51350 Washer $2.67
#15 51321 Enclosure Tube $13.39
#16 51230/51200 Flush Ball Kit - replaced by 88921
Note: #88921 replaces both the old style #51200 and new style #51230
  81610-CP Toilet tank trip lever - chrome $69.75
81610-G Toilet tank trip lever - brushed chrome $92.95
81610-BN Toilet tank trip lever - brushed nickel $99.94
81610-VF Toilet tank trip lever - vibrant $97.95
  WF 81610 Toilet tank trip lever ("will fit") - chrome $48.55

- Or -
View Button

Kohler Toilet Replacement Parts by Series
For a visual Kohler toilet index click here

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. "How do I adjust the water level for the 84499 conversion kit?"
A. As with any conversion or "will fit" replacement kit, you might need to make slight adjustments for the unit to function exactly like your original valve did. For the 84499 fill valve, you simply turn the adjustment screw counterclockwise to raise the water lever or clockwise to lower the water level. You may need to flush the toilet and keep turning either way until the water level in the tank matches the line on the flush valve overflow tube. If you're not sure where to find the adjustment screw or water level, view our handy parts diagram.

Q. "What are the most commonly replaced toilet parts?"
A.This depends on several factors. Your toilet's trip lever, flapper, and fill valve are operated each time you use your toilet. You will find, however, that the flapper and fill valve are the parts most exposed to water and will be the first ones to wear out in most cases.

Q. "I installed a new fill valve and my new valve comes on (and then goes off) for a few seconds about once per hour?"
A. This could be caused by many things. This most commonly occurs with a Fluidmaster 400. This is a great valve but be sure to install the 1/4" tube per their instructions. Use the clip that comes with it and do not just stick it into the overflow tube or it will go on and off every so often by itself. If that isn't it, take some food coloring and place it in your tank. Wait a few hours and if some of the color has gone into the bowl then you probably need a new flapper.

Q. "Why does my toilet continue to run after flushing?"
A. If you find that the toilet continues to run after flushing, and you have discovered that by jiggling the handle it will stop, then the problem may be that the chain controlling the flapper is too long. When installing your flapper, you want the flapper chain's S-hook in the hole closest to the handle with very little slack in the chain itself. By doing so, when the toilet is flushed, the chain will fall behind the flapper where it won't snag and cause problems such as keeping the flapper from closing properly. Check to make sure that the flapper has enough clearance to close, i.e. not hitting the float ball when the water level drops. You also want to be certain the toilet's flush handle (aka tank lever) is installed securely so it can't rotate too high, hitting the tank's lid (or other parts) and sticking.

Q. "What's the best way to replace my toilet flapper?"
A. Generally, with most toilets: Turn off the water supply and flush the toilet. Reach in and unhook the ears of the flapper and unhook the chain from the trip lever. Install an identical flapper to the original that came from the factory. Do expect to get your hands dirty from the old flapper. Simply reinstall the new one in reverse order. Note that should you have very old brass pipes inside of your toilet, be careful not to be rough on them. They can easily break and end up leaking. After you have replaced your flapper, and the toilet tank bowl has refilled, the water fill valve should not leak (be going on and off in cycles). If it does, then we recommend putting some food coloring into your tank. This can help diagnose the problem. The colored water should not be going into the bowl (unless you flush the toilet of course). If the food color does go into the bowl, then possibly the flapper is not the correct one, the surface where the toilet flapper sits has eroded (feel below where the flapper touched the toilet and see if you can feel erosion/groove), or you may only need to add some slack to the chain.

Q. "How long 'should' the parts inside of my toilet last?"
A. That depends on a number of variables and which parts. Water quality is one of the major factors. If your water source is heavily chlorinated then many parts won't last long. Or if you have a lot of sand or grit or have a low pH or "aggressive" water source then parts simply won't last as long as the 'average' length of time. Also the quality of the parts matters. The replaceable parts such as flappers and washers/seals generally will last at least 4 to 5 years on "average." If you use a chemical bowl cleaner some flappers won't even last one year. However, some toilet bowl cleaners isolate cleanser from the internal workings of the toilet therefore, maximizing the life of your toilet parts. If your flapper has black "goo" on it then it is either due to age or quality of your water and if it feels soft then it's best to change it.

Q. "What does 'will fit' mean?"
A."Will Fit" is a term used to define an item that may or may not be made by the original manufacturer (OEM), but will function just like the original part.

Q. "What is the difference between "OEM" and "will-fit" parts? And what does OEM mean anyway?"
A. "OEM" stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer". This refers to anything from the original manufacturer that is sold to a second company to use in production of that second company's product. In other words, many toilet manufacturers outsource for the internal working parts of the toilet, such as the fill valves, flush valves, or flappers. When this happens, they have the opportunity to use an existing part, or to spec something for the specific toilet. When the toilet manufacturer chooses to use an existing part, the manufacturer of the part can still sell that piece under their own name. If the toilet manufacturer chooses to spec something for the specific toilet, the part manufacturer can then only provide that part to the toilet manufacturer. What this means for you is that you can sometimes get the *exact same part* (by the original manufacturer of the OEM part), but under another name and at a better cost! So when your toilet's internal working parts need to be replaced, you may have the option to use either the "OEM" part number or use the "will-fit" part number to order what you need. Please note that only some "will-fit" items are manufactured by the OEM manufacturer. If this is essential to your repair, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to check for you.

return to top ↑

We hope that we have helped you on this page with toilet repair parts,
and thank you for helping to make® the most famous Internet plumbing supplier.

Fun, inspirational quote of the day:
"I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine."
- Bertrand Russell

Is there something else that you are looking for?

Enter search terms:

OR - find plumbing supplies starting with: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Easy payment methods