is your best source on the Internet for InSinkErator products. InSinkErator brand products are "reliability with style." InSinkErator's commitment to quality service and performance makes them an excellent choice! Click here
for the InSinkErator disposer models that we offer.
UltraSystem™ Instant Hot Water System
The UltraSystem™ efficiently heats water at the point-of-use, in a compact, all-in-one system. It provides 110°F hot water plus cold tap water from one source. Ideal for washing hands, shaving, or general clean-up purposes. It saves water and energy because there are no long pipe runs. There's no need to run the water until it reaches the desire temperature. Cold or warm water is dispensed instantly and with no waste.
|This Instant Hot Water System:
Faucet blends near-boiling water from tank and cold water from supply to provide 110°F water for hand washing and general clean-up
The water temperature is adjustable and dependent upon cold water supply temperature
Easy-action lever with ceramic disc valve
Requires only cold water supply line to provide both cool and warm water
Includes 2/3 gallon stainless steel tank
Adjustable automatic thermostat
Easy-to-adjust temperature control
Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
Manually resetable thermal overload protector
Required sink hole diameter: 1-1/4" to 1-1/2"
Power rating (#UW-SS): 120 volts, 1300 watts, 10.8 amps (grounded 3-prong plug)
Power rating (#UWL-SS): 120 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps (grounded 3-prong plug)
Overall height: 6-1/8" length: 6-5/32" - Click here to view dimensions
Point-of-Use Water Heaters
Compact Electric Water Heaters -- 2.5 and 4 gallon models
Economical, electric storage water heaters that fit almost anywhere
click here for dimensions
These electric storage water heaters fit virtually anywhere under a sink or in a cabinet. They're ideal for restrooms, wet bars, food serving areas, offices and service stations virtually anywhere hot water is called for. You save on energy, because there's no heat loss from long pipe runs: water is dispensed instantly when you need it.
|These Compact Water Heaters Feature:
- Easy to install - fits in small/tight spaces - under sinks or in cabinets
- Screw-in copper heating element - can easily be replaced
- Corrosion-resistant commercial bronze tank
- Tank is insulated with expanded polystyrene and covered with steel for maximum heat retention, minimum standby heat loss
- Super fast recovery time
- Pressure relief connection: 3/4" NPT female
- Adjustable thermostat (110°F to 170°F)
- Drain for easy maintenance
- Plugs into standard wall outlet (110-120V)
- Comes with 3 1/2 foot cord with grounded plug
- Temperature Range: 110° - 170°F
- Operating pressure: 150 psi (max)
- Dimensions (#W-152) 13.5" H x 10.4" D x 10.7" W
- Dimensions (#W-154) 20.2" H x 10.4" D x 10.7" W
- Power rating: 120 VAC, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps
- Click here for detailed dimensions
|We are sorry to inform you the manufacturer has discontinued the #152 (2.5 gallon) and the #154 (4 gallon) compact water heaters.
|HOWEVER, we can offer the following as a possible solution:
We offer Eemax Mini Tank Water Heaters and Ariston Point of Use Water Heaters.