If you need an easy way to turn on the water when your hands are full or need to stay untouched, these durable, easy-to-install foot valves can be used to adapt your existing sink and faucet into a foot-operated unit. It is much easier to turn on a faucet with a foot or knee pedal than with your elbow or the back of the hand, and installing them is a snap. Choose either a foot operated or knee operated valve, and struggle no More! Looking for more helpful commercial products? Click here
|Knee & Foot Pedal Valves - Fisher Mfg
Model # 48011
|All valves feature:
- Hands free operation
- Self closing
- Anodized cast aluminum pedals
- Stainless Steel
- Temperature limits: 40° minimum, 140° maximum
- Pressure limit: 200 psi maximum (static)
- Recommended working conditions: 110° F at 80 PSI
- Standard 1/2" FIP inlet and outlet
- Proudly made in the USA
Some Fisher products have a lead-time to ship of 4-5 business days.
If time is a factor, please contact us prior to ordering.
|Knee & Foot Pedal Valve manufactured by GSW
Model # AA-203
Model #AA-203 features:
- Excellent engineering design & qualified skilled craftsmanship inside and outside
- Rough chrome plated body
- Self-closing valve
- Red & Blue color indexed brass pedals with polished chrome finish
- 1/2" NPT female inlets & 1/2" NPT female outlet
- Replacement self-closing valve available
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.