PlumbingSupply.com® has the best selection of sump, fountain and pond pumps on the Internet. From the smallest to some of the largest, Little Giant manufactures a pump for every need. Quality, durability and value in one great line of pumps - if you need it, we've got it!
|8 Series - Big John® Sump Pumps
|These sump pumps feature:
- Model 8 Series sump pumps are efficient and reliable
- Ideal for continuous use in moving large volumes of water
- 4/10 HP submersible sump pumps
- Model 8-CIA has cast iron housing with protective expoxy coating. Model 8-CBA has cast bronze housing
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge with a 1-1/4" FNPT adapter
- Pumps move water 54 GPM @ 5 feet of head pressure
- Polypropylene base
- Polycarbonate cover
- Maximum vertical lift (Shut-Off) at 22.9'
- Thermal overload protection
- Automatic pumps "CIA" and "CBA" models have integral diaphragm switch with "on" level at 7" to 10" and "off" level 1" to 4"
- 8-CIA and 8-CBA dimensions: Height=6.00"; Length=9.50"; Width=8.50"
|You can see the pump curve chart for these pumps here.
Pumps have either a cast bronze pump housing or a cast iron pump housing with a protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance. The motor housings are filled with a dielectric oil (non toxic to aquatic life) for lifetime bearing lubrication and rapid heat dissipation. Cooler running motors extend motor life. These pumps are designed for continuous duty and can be used for a lot of applications such as: construction sites, fire cleanup, excavation, crawl spaces, basements, grain elevators, underground passageways, cooling towers, and other places requiring high volume water removal.
115V, 10 Amps, 50/60 Hz, 4/10 HP, 54 GPM @ 5' Models (UL/CSA)
Looking for a pump that can also handle some solid waste material? We offer effluent pumps here.
Can't find the pump you want? You can always request a quote from us here.
|10 Series - Big John® Sump Pumps
|These sump pumps feature:
- 1/2 HP submersible sump pump with cast iron housing
- Screened intake and thermal overload protection
- "CIA" models have integral diaphragm switch with "on" level at 8-1/2" to 12" and "off" level at 1-1/2" to 5"
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge
- 115 volt, 11 Amps, 60 Hz, 1/2 HP, 83 GPM @ 5' head pressure
- Maximum vertical lift (Shut-Off) at 23'
|The above information has been left here for comparison purposes only.
PLEASE NOTE: The Big John 10 Series Pumps have been discontinued by Little Giant.
HOWEVER, the Little Giant 9EN Series are a very suitable replacement. The 9EN Series pumps are 115 volt, only use 9 Amps, 60 Hz, are only 4/10 HP and move water 80 GPM @ 5' head pressure. This means they use less electricity but have a higher maximum vertical lift (shut-off) of 32 feet. Here's the best part: they cost less money than the Big John 10 Series. Find out more about the Little Giant 9EN Series pumps here.
|12 Series - Big John® Sump Pumps
|83 GPM @ 5 feet of head.
This automatic Cast Bronze pump moves water fast.
With a hefty 1/2 HP motor this fully submersible sump pump is rated for continuous duty as long as it is run within the published ratings. The motor housing is oil filled for lifetime lubrication of the bearings and to quickly dissipate heat helping to increase pump life.
The motor has thermal overload protection and the pump intake is screened to keep unwanted debris away from the non-clog impeller to freely push water out through the 1-1/2" FNPT discharge. The pressure switch activates and turns the pump on when the water pressure is between 8-1/2" to 12".and shuts off when the water level falls between 1-1/2" to 5". The pressure switch is non-adjustable. The maximum vertical lift (shut-off) for this pump is 26 feet.
Construction sites, excavation areas, crawl spaces, basements, fire cleanup, grain elevators, underground passageways, cooling towers, are just a few places this pump will provide quick water removal.
Little Giant 12-CBA dimensions: Height=10.30"; Length=9.30"; Width=9.40".
You can see the pump curve chart for this pump here
115V, 11 Amps, 60 Hz, 1/2 HP, 83 GPM @ 5' (UL/CSA)
If we do not show the pump you want on our site you can always request a quote from us here.